?

No account? Create an account

April 21st, 2006

[Family Application]

I mienai_hoshi wish to start my own star family under the name of Star Cassiopeia. I will be held responsible for my family.
I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

My name is: Len
Interests that I wish to share with my family are: YAOI!!! HYDE, Bleach, Tenipuri, Nana and Ouran would also be nice. Hmmm... She must be a big fan of anime and manga coz that's what I am. Check my profile to see all of my fandoms. It's a lot so I don't dare to write it here. I want someone who is always in LJ and always update so I know you're alive.
My age is: 22

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.

Can I be a Shadow Star please?

I a_lil_spaz wish to be accepted as a (Shadow Star) to any Bright Star or Light Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.

My name is: Nikki J

Interests I would like to share with my family are: aww man! good music, good food, good advice, good times. i have lots :) check my userinfo for my list. i think it's really cool how they bold the interests which match yours. v clever!

My age is: technically 18. but i can pretend to be anything i want! i'm the eldest in my real family, my little sister is two years younger which is cool cos she's old enough to be my best friend but young enough to still be my little baby. i was gonna start a Star Family, but i thought i'd just leave it for now and get into the community first. and i was overwhelmed by the huge constellation list. really digging the concept so far but!

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.

So hello my name is Ash and I have decided to join because of my awesome friend rissabunny  who informed me of this wonderful community. :DD

I Ashley with to be accepted as a Young Star to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary. 

My name is: Ashley

Interests I would like to share with my family are: I like anime, manga, reading, school (besides the homework part), hanging out with friends, swimming, karate, and I try my best to surround myself with open-minded people (does that count as an interest? XD).

My age is: 14

Guiding Star ; Two Rings
___guiding_star
Look Up To The Stars
Website

Latest Month

December 2013
S M T W T F S

Comments

• 17 Jul 2014, 01:37
    wow...sorry I've been out of LJ for so long too...I hope you're okay...I miss everyone too...take care girls!

~Star Lyra
  • 17 Sep 2011, 22:46
    You're very welcome. :3

Ohmy, you and me both. My job requires me to look a computer screen 75% of the time, and most of the time when I get home, I just don't want to look at my laptop again.…
  • 17 Sep 2011, 20:47
    Thanks for the warm welcome! :3

Well, I can certainly understand the unfortunate obligation to real life. I myself work full-time, with computers no less, so there are a lot of days I come home,…
  • 17 Sep 2011, 20:43
    Thanks! *^_^*
  • 14 Sep 2011, 21:53
    It sounds like a plan then~ I'll make you a moderator, and we can collab and divide up jobs and such. ♥