April 19th, 2006

Younger Star Application

I rissabunny wish to be accepted as a (Young Star) to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.

My name is: Kristen
Interests I would like to share with my family are: Wild and crazy. I would like my elder star to be fun and outgoing, but also have a serious side, of course. If there are to be problems in my life I would like it if the elder star could listen because I would do the same. Open minded is really nice, I may be young but I know my sexual vocabulary XD~ The basics all apply to who I want: Kindess, a sense of humor, open-minded, and compassionate (plus you know, the whole I WANNA PERV thing)
My age is: 15

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.

Sorry if I did something wrong...^^;; *very excited though*
  • Current Music
    Cold Cold Night//The White Stripes
Small Wings To Fly On // Misc.

[Family Application]

I, freysama wish to start my own star family under the name of Star Aquila. I will be held responsible for my family.
I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.

My name is: Chelsie [Nickname: Frey]
Interests that I wish to share with my family are: I'm a total art addict, and a music and history nut. I love stars, astrology, the zodiac, that sort of thing. I love anime, a myriad of it, from crack to action-packed to shoujo-ai. I tend to roleplay a lot, as well. I'm also a yuri nut, and very innocent a bit of a perv, so I hope people can deal with that. I'm a demi-vegetarian, meaning I eat fish and poultry only as my meat sources. I'm fun-loving, a bit distant unless I get close to someone, but generally I'm nice to anyone I cross paths with.
My age is: 18

Awesome so far, heh. It'll be interesting having a family next to my own soeur one, if I decide to take one.
  • Current Mood
    bouncy bouncy