?

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

[Young Star Application]

So I see things here are a little...slow. That's okay; reviving a community has to start somewhere, right? :3 I realize I'm (more than) old enough to start a Star Family of my own, but I'd rather integrate myself into the community under the tutelage of someone with more...experience. I'm new (like greenhorn/virgin new) to this kind of comm, but my "go with the flow," "take 'em as they are" mentality makes it easy for me to mingle with all types. So I'm hoping I mix well.

But enough about that; on with the good stuff:

I plainrea wish to be accepted as a Young Star to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.

My name is: Kimberly

Interests I would like to share with my family are: ...I'm not that interesting? :P If you're looking for something more in-depth, then check out my user profile; it's relatively up-to-date. For the sake of the comm, my primary interests are gaming, blogging on LJ (and by extension, griping about work), writing fanfiction (admittedly, mood-based), and collecting everything from trading cards to jewelry to gaming OSTs. I'm not HUGE into anime/manga; most of my anime/manga loves are from the eighties/early nineties, like Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, GoLion, and Yoroiden Samurai Troopers. I'm way crazier about gaming, especially The Legend of Zelda, which IMO is the single greatest video game franchise ever made (but that's neither here nor there). I'm also a bit of a The Lord of the Rings nut, and though I'm not a Twi-hard (by any means), I do love (and post pretty regularly about) Jackson Rathbone, my celebrity crush. And while updates are few and far between, I do own and maintain an online collective, The Plain Reality Network, so if anyone needs coding/graphic advice (my coding skills are far superior to my graphic skills), I'll be happy to help in any way I can.

I tend to gab a bit about movies, the weather, or whatever stupid thing is happening in the news, but overall I'm not terribly political, and it'd probably be best to avoid adding me in if anyone in the family is overly sensitive and/or overly PC (because I'm not). Generally though, I'm easy to get along with, plus I'm active and check my e-mail about 8,732 times a day. ;)

...If there's anything else, I can't think what it is. -_-; Hope to hear from someone soon! *hugs*

My age is: 24

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.

Comments

plainrea
Sep. 17th, 2011 08:43 pm (UTC)
Thanks! *^_^*

Guiding Star ; Two Rings
___guiding_star
Look Up To The Stars
Website

Latest Month

December 2013
S M T W T F S

Page Summary