?

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

*checks for pulse*

I know it has been AGES since anyone posted in here but I just wanted to see if there was anyone still poking around that might be interested in reviving this place. I left LJ for a while and apparently in my absence the comm died. I miss the community and closeness that we shared, and I'd love to get things going again so that new blood joins here and we can share that feeling with people again.

Who wants to give it a go? Who's with me? :)

~ Star Lacerta Bright

Comments

( 13 comments — Leave a comment )
siete_reinos
Aug. 21st, 2011 07:05 pm (UTC)
me, I do.
hasu
Aug. 21st, 2011 07:12 pm (UTC)
Cool, I'm not like alone and crazy XD

We will find some way to promote this place, somehow. We will have life here again! :D
gekkonorondo
Aug. 21st, 2011 07:13 pm (UTC)
:3
(Deleted comment)
siete_reinos
Aug. 21st, 2011 07:28 pm (UTC)
Hey I remember you, you were in HiH too.
(Deleted comment)
siete_reinos
Aug. 21st, 2011 07:32 pm (UTC)
Yeah, I joined up 5 or so years ago, left, then joined again. But it was a negative experience. :(
gekkonorondo
Aug. 21st, 2011 07:36 pm (UTC)
omg, I didn't know that you were back on lj.

Long time no see, baby~ How've you been?
(Deleted comment)
gekkonorondo
Aug. 21st, 2011 08:11 pm (UTC)
Oho. Do you mind if I add you? :3 I'm not too active posting on mine, but I check my flist every day~

Oh, Korea~? That's awesome~ What are you going there for? Studying? Teaching? Visiting? o:

I've been pretty good~ I'm finally going back to school in September. n_n
(Deleted comment)
gekkonorondo
Aug. 21st, 2011 10:57 pm (UTC)
Added! o/

Oh, that's cool! I plan on teaching overseas some day, so maybe if you manage to make your way back over, we'll be able to meet up one of these days! I bet you'll do great though. :3 You've been building up to something awesome.

I'm glad to be back at it too, omg, I've been building up to this one for years. XD
hasu
Aug. 22nd, 2011 01:21 pm (UTC)
You are a moderator for this comm, correct? Might I be able to ask your assistance in getting the profile page up to date with families and applications?
I don't want to place work on you for a slow comm, but I don't think it my place to outright ask if you could make me a mod. If you are willing/able to do that, I can take care of cleaning off the old apps from the profile and the like, but I would not expect such permission.
gekkonorondo
Sep. 12th, 2011 10:56 pm (UTC)
Sorry, I was a bit caught up with school and the like for awhile. I don't mind taking the time to clean up the applications list on the userinfo, or even cleaning up the userinfo lol. It's quite a mouthful there. The only thing that I'm not the best at is graphics, which is something that I would definitely like to see in this community. /rambling

I also don't mind making you a moderator of the community. If there's any major changes that you want to make or anything, just run them by me, and we can discuss them before we doing anything too drastic? But when it comes to cleaning things up, giving it a kickstart... I don't mind making you a moderator at all. You seem perfectly capable for the job.
hasu
Sep. 14th, 2011 09:44 pm (UTC)
Absolutely, I wouldn't want to change anything drastic without making sure it's alright first. And if we do get this place up and going again, it'll be easier to split the work :)
gekkonorondo
Sep. 14th, 2011 09:53 pm (UTC)
It sounds like a plan then~ I'll make you a moderator, and we can collab and divide up jobs and such. ♥
gekkonorondo
Sep. 12th, 2011 11:18 pm (UTC)
Aha, so I went and cleaned up the info a bit. >>;; The new applications are linked, and I cut the words down a bit, so it's more straight to the point. :] Just let me know if you're still interested in moderating, yeah?
( 13 comments — Leave a comment )

Guiding Star ; Two Rings
___guiding_star
Look Up To The Stars
Website

Latest Month

December 2013
S M T W T F S