?

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

[Young Star Application]

I, miraizu, wish to be accepted as a Young Star to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.

My name is: Davina
My age is: 17, turning 18 in April
Interests I would like to share with my family are:
sob, screw you, lj, for eating my post.
Well, as for games, manga and anime, it's Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Violinist of Hameln (and its sequel), Monster and Axis Powers Hetalia. And Dragonball Z forever.
Generally speaking, I love different cultures, countries and especially languages. If anyone wants to write me in German, English or Spanish, they're welcome to do so! And if anyone wants to write in Icelandic, please do! I just love Icelandic (despite not understanding much/anything). ;v;
Uhm, I also love children and animals. Especially those that live in water - turtles, fish, whales, etc. I can talk about my fish and turtles for hours and hours, I love them so much.

As a (preferably) Shadow Star, I'd try to support my Elder Star whenever I can. This goes for my future Young Star, too.
Thanks to everyone who read all of this! ♡

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.

Comments

( 7 comments — Leave a comment )
seiichiyamagai
Nov. 22nd, 2009 09:41 pm (UTC)
Welcome! I hope you find a star family. ^^
miraizu
Nov. 22nd, 2009 10:01 pm (UTC)
Thank you!
You are looking, too, right? Good luck. <3
seiichiyamagai
Nov. 22nd, 2009 11:03 pm (UTC)
Yes, I am. ^^ I applied a while back, but the community has been a little quiet. Thanks!
(Deleted comment)
miraizu
Nov. 22nd, 2009 10:04 pm (UTC)
Aah, I love Pandora's box!
Oh, I leave lots of puzzles unsolved... Or solve them later, some are really hard.
Thank you! I think it's also because of my country's education - you learn at least two foreign languages.

Well, I will wait for it, though I only might check it tomorrow.
(Deleted comment)
miraizu
Nov. 22nd, 2009 10:15 pm (UTC)
Yes! Everyone is required to learn English; I started at grade 5, now they start at grade 1... Then you start learning either French or Latin until at least the end of year 10; English has to be learnt until the end of school. My school also offered Spanish starting from grade 9, and Hebrew (Russian and Dutch before) at grade 11.
gekkonorondo
Nov. 22nd, 2009 11:16 pm (UTC)

There is hope yet! XD

I'm a maintainer here at this community, I'm pretty sure the only one that is... even remotely active. /: But welcome, good luck, and I hope you enjoy your stay and all that jazz! If you've got any ideas for spicing the place up, I'm all ears, since it takes more than one person to effectively run a community. ♥

| Shadow Star Cassiopeia |
cafe_dauphin
Nov. 23rd, 2009 05:41 pm (UTC)
Nyah~! Good luck Davuchii! <3! Who ever chooses you is going to be a very lucky Star! But if they ever make you sad, they're going to have to answer to a very angry Oneesama. U:<~!

ilu. ♥
( 7 comments — Leave a comment )

Guiding Star ; Two Rings
___guiding_star
Look Up To The Stars
Website

Latest Month

December 2013
S M T W T F S