?

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Cassiopeia Anniversary <3

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY CASSANOVA!

You know, every year seems to pass by faster and faster(perhaps because I'm getting old?) and this year with you just ZOOMED by. It's Christmastime again :) It's unbelievable to think that I was your age when Sara took me up, and now I'm her age and there you are, and we all aren't getting any younger. What can I say? From someone who's just been there, MAKE MOST OF YOUR YOUTH. Dx SERIOUSLY.

Anyway, I have a little something for you. Pay no heed to the crappy quality; I don't have Photoshop :( Just tell me if you want a better version and I'll see what I can do. So...it's embarrassing, I haven't drawn for a really long while.

michiyo_mori, I hope you're enjoying the holidays <3 I'm here for you if you need me.

Comments

( 13 comments — Leave a comment )
gekkonorondo
Dec. 27th, 2008 05:55 am (UTC)
>w<

I think I'm just as happy as you two that you've made it this far! I sort of introduced the two of you on a whim, maybe kind of hoping that something would work out between the two of you, and look at where you've gotten! A whole year as soeurs; kind of hard to imagine, just like you said.

You two make me proud to call myself the Bright Star of the Cassiopeia Family. With you two here, I know we'll make the best of what we've got, and I doubt we'll need anything else to make it that great. ♥ Can't wait to see you two celebrate your second year together as well.

You know I love you both. ♥

| Star Cassiopeia |
reizan
Dec. 28th, 2008 02:49 am (UTC)
I almost DONT want a second anniversary, if only because it means I've gotten older yet again. I'm getting an older-phobia LOL.

<3
gekkonorondo
Dec. 28th, 2008 04:25 am (UTC)
...You can rest easy knowing that, in the very least, I'll always be one step ahead of you in that category. ♥
reizan
Dec. 28th, 2008 02:25 pm (UTC)
I don't know how you handle it, getting old. Though you never seem any different to me <3
gekkonorondo
Dec. 29th, 2008 05:28 am (UTC)
Is it a good thing that I don't seem any different to you? XD

THAT COULD BE TAKEN EITHER WAY.
reizan
Dec. 29th, 2008 05:44 am (UTC)
...interpret it as you like, LOL. I'm not sure either which way it goes.
gekkonorondo
Dec. 29th, 2008 05:48 am (UTC)
Do you mean I'm not getting more mature (the bad way), or that like... my age doesn't seem to affect me? oO Or... something, lol. ♥

CHOOSE YOUR ANSWER WISELY.
reizan
Dec. 29th, 2008 06:01 am (UTC)
Who you are is who you've always been, I've heard. And you've always been Sara-sei to me. ♥

....did I choose the right answer?

:))
gekkonorondo
Dec. 29th, 2008 06:04 am (UTC)
fkldmbgkldfgnmdfg :D

Did you ever. ♥
phoenixpaladin
Dec. 27th, 2008 04:35 pm (UTC)
congrats both of you :D does this mean I need your permission too before I hit on Alex? D:
reizan
Dec. 28th, 2008 02:45 am (UTC)
Forget it, you'll never get through me AND Sara :))
phoenixpaladin
Dec. 28th, 2008 05:07 pm (UTC)
I already got through Sara she's jut a softie like that o_o
reizan
Dec. 29th, 2008 05:20 am (UTC)
Really? LOL!

Nah honestly, I think Alex can take care of herself ;)
( 13 comments — Leave a comment )

Guiding Star ; Two Rings
___guiding_star
Look Up To The Stars
Website

Latest Month

December 2013
S M T W T F S