?

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

I hope that it's alright that I'm making a new application. I feel that my old one is outdated, and no longer reflects my interests accurately.

I, curseangel, wish to be accepted as a Young Star to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.

My name is: I'm known by a lot of names. Ryuuen, Ender, Beth, and Yuko are the most common. I encourage my friends to pick whichever one they're most comfortable with.

Interests I would like to share with my family are: History, learning, books, reading, anime/manga, yaoi, yuri, science fiction, intelligent/clever television dramas (i.e. The West Wing, House M.D., Firefly, Law & Order: SVU), Chinese and Japanese history, languages, foreign cultures, writing, music, technology, theatre, film.

Frankly, any one of these things would be enough. More would be preferable, but I certainly don't expect to find an Elder Star who shares all of my interests. Those are the general ones, though, which I think might give me more of a chance to find an Elder Star.

To be more specific, I would be thrilled to find an Elder Star who was interested in: Books by Orson Scott Card, Tamora Pierce, or Gerald Morris; the television shows Firefly, House M.D., Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, The West Wing, or The X-Files; roleplaying (online and/or off); White Wolf games; Dungeons & Dragons; actors Hugh Laurie, Jesse Spencer, Robert Sean Leonard, David Duchovny, Nathan Fillion, Alan Tudyk, Rob Lowe, and Johnny Depp; actresses Summer Glau, Mariska Hargitay, Lisa Edelstein, and Allison Janney; Harry Potter; anime/manga Ouran High School Host Club, Princess Princess, Sequence, Satisfaction Guaranteed, Weiss Kreuz, Saiyuki, and/or Full Moon wo Sagashite.

Again, I totally don't expect anyone to share all of these interests. :3

My age is: 19

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.

Comments

( 7 comments — Leave a comment )
lunarwolf2002
Jan. 15th, 2007 03:52 pm (UTC)
OOooh...I got a lot in common with you ^^
curseangel
Jan. 15th, 2007 04:24 pm (UTC)
Cool! :D And ooh, Hakkai icon! Pretty~
lunarwolf2002
Jan. 15th, 2007 04:59 pm (UTC)
Yeah I recently got into Saiyuki and Hakkai's my favorite XD
polyurethane
Jan. 15th, 2007 06:53 pm (UTC)
Good luck on your search!

~Star Scorpii Shadow
tacchon
Jan. 16th, 2007 12:39 am (UTC)
GOOD LUCK! :D
himechi
Jan. 16th, 2007 03:04 am (UTC)
Good luck and all the best!
itsplashes
Jan. 16th, 2007 12:47 pm (UTC)
Good luck, Moon Naiad Shadow Ry-chan! :D *squishglomp* I wish I could watch Ouran High School Host Club. *wistful sigh*
( 7 comments — Leave a comment )

Guiding Star ; Two Rings
___guiding_star
Look Up To The Stars
Website

Latest Month

December 2013
S M T W T F S

Comments

• 17 Jul 2014, 01:37
    wow...sorry I've been out of LJ for so long too...I hope you're okay...I miss everyone too...take care girls!

~Star Lyra
  • 17 Sep 2011, 22:46
    You're very welcome. :3

Ohmy, you and me both. My job requires me to look a computer screen 75% of the time, and most of the time when I get home, I just don't want to look at my laptop again.…
  • 17 Sep 2011, 20:47
    Thanks for the warm welcome! :3

Well, I can certainly understand the unfortunate obligation to real life. I myself work full-time, with computers no less, so there are a lot of days I come home,…
  • 17 Sep 2011, 20:43
    Thanks! *^_^*
  • 14 Sep 2011, 21:53
    It sounds like a plan then~ I'll make you a moderator, and we can collab and divide up jobs and such. ♥