?

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Family Application

Hullo to anyone else from SS.

I athanaranaser wish to start my own star family under the name of Star Star Corona Borealis . (It's got the word 'Corona' in it. Mwehe.)
I will be held responsible for my family.
I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary

...and other virtuous-sounding things as well.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.

My name is: Call me whatever. (Perhaps not literally because...that would be silly.) Most people anymore just call me Sam.

Interests that I wish to share with my family are: Well, you can take a look at my interests. Mostly just general geek stuff, though I have to admit that I'm not really interested in anime. (I know, it's basically blasphemy) As you can probably gather, my obsession of choice is Lord of the Rings, though I'm in general just a huge fantasy geek. I like writing, intelligent conversations, a good sense of humor, and strong, confident people. While I don't mind dealing with people with low self esteems, it's extremely off-putting to me. I'm a loyal, capable person, with a deep connection to nature. I have a talent for making people laugh and being comforting. What I really want in return is someone mature who can be a funloving geek when the occasion calls for it. (Which is generally the case.)

My age is: 18...going on 60. I'm extremely old fashioned.

Comments

( 2 comments — Leave a comment )
tacchon
Dec. 31st, 2006 04:45 pm (UTC)
Good luck. :D
gekkonorondo
Feb. 12th, 2008 04:31 am (UTC)
MOD COMMENT
I'm doing a clean up of the userinfo, and I was just wondering if you still interested in finding a family. ^____^

If you are, awesome. If you're not, that's just as okay, just get back to me as soon as you can so I can get on my job as fast as I can. ♥

| Shadow Star Cassiopeia |
( 2 comments — Leave a comment )

Guiding Star ; Two Rings
___guiding_star
Look Up To The Stars
Website

Latest Month

December 2013
S M T W T F S

Comments

• 17 Jul 2014, 01:37
    wow...sorry I've been out of LJ for so long too...I hope you're okay...I miss everyone too...take care girls!

~Star Lyra
  • 17 Sep 2011, 22:46
    You're very welcome. :3

Ohmy, you and me both. My job requires me to look a computer screen 75% of the time, and most of the time when I get home, I just don't want to look at my laptop again.…
  • 17 Sep 2011, 20:47
    Thanks for the warm welcome! :3

Well, I can certainly understand the unfortunate obligation to real life. I myself work full-time, with computers no less, so there are a lot of days I come home,…
  • 17 Sep 2011, 20:43
    Thanks! *^_^*
  • 14 Sep 2011, 21:53
    It sounds like a plan then~ I'll make you a moderator, and we can collab and divide up jobs and such. ♥