?

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

[Young Star Application]

First off, I'm really nervous and I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. >_<;

I wasteful_tears with to be accepted as a (Young Star) to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.
My name is:  Lindsey, but I prefer to go by Nikki (My middle name is Nicole).

Interests I would like to share with my family are: D: No chat speak? I'm picky about chat speak. >> << >>; Grammar problems and not spelling everything right is okay, but chatspeak really grinds my beans ( xD I've always wanted to say that! ). Um, a bit of humor would be nice? And tolerence for perverts ( -Cough cough.- Ya, I'm a pervert. ) and emos ( I emo sometimes, hokai? xD ). An interest in anime / manga would be nice, but it's not necessary.

My age is: 14...1/2 yo. xD...Wait....Is it a half? I think it's over a half. -Rant rant rant.- ( I'm female....did I forget to mention that? XD )

E-mail (Not that I check it): wasteful_tears@yahoo.com
Yahoo:  the_sacrifice_ritsuka
MSN: yugi_the_awsome_duelist@yahoo.com (Yes, it really works)

Comments

( 44 comments — Leave a comment )
himechi
Nov. 22nd, 2006 12:13 pm (UTC)
Hi! A lot of fellow 14-year-olds are popping up over the place! XD

Nice to meet you... and have good luck with your quest!

Mind if I add you as a friend? :O
wasteful_tears
Nov. 22nd, 2006 08:58 pm (UTC)
8D Of course I don't mind. Add, add, please~
phoenixpaladin
Nov. 22nd, 2006 12:27 pm (UTC)
ou~ another cute, young one n_n

*glomp* hi and welcome! ^_^ Good luck finding an elder star!
wasteful_tears
Nov. 22nd, 2006 09:02 pm (UTC)
=O -Naughty thoughts.-

Sorry, I had to say it. -Hugs!- Thank you~
(no subject) - phoenixpaladin - Nov. 22nd, 2006 11:55 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - wasteful_tears - Nov. 23rd, 2006 12:05 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - phoenixpaladin - Nov. 23rd, 2006 12:11 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - wasteful_tears - Nov. 23rd, 2006 01:15 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - phoenixpaladin - Nov. 23rd, 2006 02:19 am (UTC) - Expand
rphjas
Nov. 22nd, 2006 02:45 pm (UTC)
Dear little star...I am rphjas..also known as star Orion. Welcome to the community and I hope you find the one you seek. I am here if you need me...and I hope you will not mind much if I friend you also.
wasteful_tears
Nov. 22nd, 2006 09:04 pm (UTC)
Thank you. x3 GoaheadandaddIneedmorefriends. -Shot!-
jihi_chan
Nov. 22nd, 2006 06:54 pm (UTC)
Hoshit! Omk! Yaaaay!

-flyingtackleglomps-

I didn't think you'd join. Moto convinced you, didn't she? XD

I'm sooo happy right now. This is awesome, Nikki!

Good luck on your quest for an elder star! I'm sure you'll find one with no trouble at all, and if you need advice as to who would make a good elder star, I'll help ya. ;D

Yaaay! XD; I'm soo happy.
wasteful_tears
Nov. 22nd, 2006 09:01 pm (UTC)
;D You just wanna be like "ME! BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE ME...YO!"...Don't ya?! XD

I'm happy too, I finally go the b-- guts to join. =D
(no subject) - phoenixpaladin - Nov. 22nd, 2006 11:57 pm (UTC) - Expand
ailes_de_destin
Nov. 22nd, 2006 06:55 pm (UTC)
-coughWHOREcough-

Just kidding! Not really cause are one, IN MY STORY! XDDD

Good luck, Picori and to anyone who adopts you out there:

I kill j00 if you do anything to harm my little Picori! DX She's my special little imouto-chan. <3! -huggle-

You. me. peep show. now! xDDD
wasteful_tears
Nov. 22nd, 2006 09:00 pm (UTC)
>D Got that right, PIMP!

>_>! Don't scare them away, Nami! <_<!
(no subject) - ailes_de_destin - Nov. 23rd, 2006 12:58 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - wasteful_tears - Nov. 23rd, 2006 01:12 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - ailes_de_destin - Nov. 23rd, 2006 08:53 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - wasteful_tears - Nov. 23rd, 2006 09:53 pm (UTC) - Expand
eternalelegy
Nov. 22nd, 2006 09:26 pm (UTC)
*waves* I'm currently looking for a young star. Unfortunately my sense of humor is a little bit on the morbid side (possibly even non-existent). :P But I do tolerate perverts... *whispers* and am one myself.

I love your icon. <3
wasteful_tears
Nov. 22nd, 2006 09:48 pm (UTC)
=O! Morbid humor? >> << >>; Nami...this is like...a match made in heaven. -Points to Eternalelegy.- xD I'm going to friend you...>D
(no subject) - eternalelegy - Nov. 23rd, 2006 12:08 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - ailes_de_destin - Nov. 23rd, 2006 01:04 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - wasteful_tears - Nov. 23rd, 2006 01:11 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - eternalelegy - Nov. 24th, 2006 01:27 am (UTC) - Expand
_disi_
Nov. 22nd, 2006 10:25 pm (UTC)
Hey! Welcome, welcome. I am Jihi's Supaa Oseisama, and Moto's Young Moon in the activity we're currently running (and moto just luuurves me! :D lolol)

Nice to meet you! Hope you find the Oseisama you're wanting. There are lots of lovely ladies waiting to catch ya! =D

xx
ailes_de_destin
Nov. 23rd, 2006 01:05 am (UTC)
You mean my sexy young moon, right? XD? Yes, I lurbs you but...you didn't give me a birthday spanking! D: -shot- XDDD
(no subject) - _disi_ - Nov. 23rd, 2006 02:18 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - ailes_de_destin - Nov. 23rd, 2006 08:54 pm (UTC) - Expand
hasu
Nov. 22nd, 2006 10:48 pm (UTC)
Ganbatte! I'm friending you, ok? =3
wasteful_tears
Nov. 22nd, 2006 11:13 pm (UTC)
=D Okay! And thank you for the welcome~

>> << >>; I'm sure there are lots of lovely ladies wanting to catch me. xD! -Had to say it.-
reizan
Nov. 24th, 2006 09:44 am (UTC)
Someone younger than me! Another cute addition to the list!

I'm also looking, for my little casanova, so good luck to both of us, mm?
phoenixpaladin
Nov. 24th, 2006 09:01 pm (UTC)
... Troll-chan! ^_^ *pokepokepokepokepoke* remember what I said about introducing you to my friends and whatnot? This is the PERFECT oppertunity just because this is a once in a lifetime chance. everyone knows you'll never find someone younger than you. What you need is a miracle, not luck XD I love you ♥
(no subject) - reizan - Nov. 25th, 2006 02:26 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - phoenixpaladin - Nov. 25th, 2006 02:32 am (UTC) - Expand
gekkonorondo
Nov. 28th, 2006 02:45 pm (UTC)
Ooooh~ Another person that is under the age of fifteen~! 8D Yet another potential Orphan Star for my Little Cassiopeia. x3

-clear throat- I would like to take this opprotunity to praise you on your hate for chat speak. Chat speak just..goes right through me to the core. I really, really don't like it. At all. I could twitch out and die anytime that someone used it, so..thank you ever so much for joining me in the fight. XD <3

I don't claim to know proper grammer [or pronounciation] half the time myself, but a basic understanding of the language would be nice. -nodnod- Which, I think, is really all that a lot of people can ask for, don't you think? :D

Perverts are easy enough to deal with. -grin- My own Osei-sama and I are quite guilty of being perverts ourselves, oh yes we are. But you don't necessarily have to be a pervert yourself to get along with one, you know? o_o

Somehow, I think that you'll have to look pretty far to find someone that doesn't at least..have a /small/ interest in anime and manga on a comm like this. Doesn't mean it's their life, but do you know what I mean? x_x I know what I mean, so that's okay. XDDDD On a side note, what kinds of anime and manga are you interested in, my dear~? :3

Oh, and good luck on finding your Osei-sama, yes~? You're cute and quite friendly, so I honestly doubt that you'll have much trouble finding a family to fit yourself into. <3

~ Shadow Star Cassiopeia ~
wasteful_tears
Mar. 6th, 2007 11:56 pm (UTC)
8D Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club, etc etc..OMG YAOI AXEL ROXAS! -<333's your icon.-
(no subject) - gekkonorondo - Mar. 7th, 2007 09:29 pm (UTC) - Expand
faded_mist
Nov. 29th, 2006 01:46 pm (UTC)
Halllo~ :D

Really sorry I wasn't able to welcome you sooner >< you will be able to find your star, don't worry :D

HAHA. I love anime too. Who doesn't? XD do you by chance support yaoi? o: I have this small intuition that you do, although I could be wrong O:

I hope we can be friends :D can I add you to my flist? o:
wasteful_tears
Mar. 6th, 2007 11:54 pm (UTC)
@_@ This is like...supa old. Yes, if you ever see this. and, yes, I <3 yaoi [And yuri. <3].
tacchon
Nov. 30th, 2006 05:04 am (UTC)
GOOD LUCK!!!!!
cruel_claire
Dec. 3rd, 2006 05:24 am (UTC)
goodluck! d(^^,)
gekkonorondo
Feb. 12th, 2008 04:20 am (UTC)
MOD COMMENT
I'm doing a clean up of the userinfo, and I was just wondering if you still interested in finding a family. ^____^

If you are, awesome. If you're not, that's just as okay, just get back to me as soon as you can so I can get on my job as fast as I can. ♥

| Shadow Star Cassiopeia |
( 44 comments — Leave a comment )

Guiding Star ; Two Rings
___guiding_star
Look Up To The Stars
Website

Latest Month

December 2013
S M T W T F S

Comments

• 17 Jul 2014, 01:37
    wow...sorry I've been out of LJ for so long too...I hope you're okay...I miss everyone too...take care girls!

~Star Lyra
  • 17 Sep 2011, 22:46
    You're very welcome. :3

Ohmy, you and me both. My job requires me to look a computer screen 75% of the time, and most of the time when I get home, I just don't want to look at my laptop again.…
  • 17 Sep 2011, 20:47
    Thanks for the warm welcome! :3

Well, I can certainly understand the unfortunate obligation to real life. I myself work full-time, with computers no less, so there are a lot of days I come home,…
  • 17 Sep 2011, 20:43
    Thanks! *^_^*
  • 14 Sep 2011, 21:53
    It sounds like a plan then~ I'll make you a moderator, and we can collab and divide up jobs and such. ♥