sarren (sarren) wrote in ___greenwing,
sarren
sarren
___greenwing

Fanfiction. And Charity.

Hi all, a while back I discovered the joys of Green Wing and wrote these four fics:

The Sue White Thing
Guy/Sue White NC-17 Warnings: Pure crack!
Sue White was hushing him, soothing him, telling him how hot he looked.

Coming Out as a Gay
Lyndon/Jake PG Note: Episode tag - 2.07, after Lyndon and Jake kiss to try to get rid of Joanna.
“I think it's important to make it look as realistic as possible, don't you?” Jake murmured. His eyes were on Lyndon's mouth. “In order to convince her, I mean.”

A Fourth Option
Alan/Boyce G Note: Episode tag - Special, because I wanted a happy ending.
They say your life flashes before your eyes when you’re about to die.

The Morning After the Morning After
Alan/Boyce NC-17 Note: After the auction.
Boyce perched on the workbench and gnawed on a fingernail, watching Statham from underneath his eyelashes.

For the next two days the last ever Sweet Charity auction is running, where fandom people offer songvids, fics, graphics, even crafts. The person who wins the bidding gets to choose what they want written/made for them, depending on what was offered.

All the money raised goes to RAINN

I am offering to write you a Green Wing fic with any pairing - het, slash, femslash, even threesome. I'll even do my best to write to your specification, if you know what you want (within reason). So if there's something you always wanted to see - a happy ending for Mac, Guy and Caroline, for example, you can go buy me *g*. For Charity.

(I have offered to write two fics from a choice of fandoms, which means the *two* top bidders each receive a fic.)

Or you could go look at what else is on offer, there's some awesomely talented people on offer. (nothing else GW related though. Click on the names for details of what they're offering, and to look at other catagories there's a strangely tiny drop down box above the names)

Thank you.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 4 comments