cxmidgetmafiaxs (cxmidgetmafiaxs) wrote in ___good_measure,
cxmidgetmafiaxs
cxmidgetmafiaxs
___good_measure

My Application !!

application:

1-name: Brittney! Or Bitty...or Dingy according to my 2 year old Nephew.
2-age: 17 as of late.
3-location: The Wonderful M-Town of New Hampshire...which one you say? I say Merrimack where the party never stops because it never starts.
4-what is your view on transubstantiation? To be quite honest I have no idea what that is.
5-gender (just in case we cant tell by ur picturess): Female...definitely uterus having.
6-if you could change your name, what would it be? I don't know if I would change my name...but if I for some reason had to it would be Harmony.
7-what is your dream pet? MY dream pet...would have to be a pink flamingo or maybe a blue footed boooby.
8-best looking classic rock musician? Oh wow that's a toughy. Lemme think...I know it is totally cliche and expected but Jim Morrison from the doors. He is definitely a hottie.
9-if you could have any pet who would it be? Who would it be?? a person? I don't think I would. That could be really creepy.
10-if you could rid earth of any person who would it be? Maybe Paris Hilton if any. Without one person no matter how miniscule...the world could be completely different.
11-favorite actor/actress? Jake Gyllenhaal he is amazing and well Donnie Darko is one of my all time favorites.
12-describe yourself in one word (think long and hard about this one. you need an impressive word): Aboveboard defined as candid, frank, guileless, honest, open-minded, sincere, straightforward.
13- do you have dimples? Nah...I am lacking dimples but I'm almost always smiling.
14- pick a number 1 through 8: 4.72 just because.
15- come up with your own question and answer it.: What is your favorite quote and why? : MY favorite quote has got to be " If you want to impress be content to be thought foolish and stupid"- Author Unknown. I love this quote because...well...it says that if you want to impress people be real, be yourself not anyone else and that's a mantra I live by.
16-3 or more pictures showing your cuteness or coolness
oh the carebear.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 0 comments