` [ .jADE*
_best0fme
___good_measure

• Music:

the eagles are awesome

1-name jade*
2-age 14
3-location lil ol wise, virginia
4-what is your view on transubstantiation? I'm not a very religious person, so i don't really believe in that much :\
5-gender (just in case we cant tell by ur picturess) chick-
6-if you could change your name, what would it be? hmm. something like Paris, Apple, or Jordan. I think they a very pretty names =)
7-what is your dream pet? My dream pet would be a parrot. I've wanted one since i was a young 'em so I could teach it to talk*
8-best looking classic rock musician? paul mccartney, no doubt                                                                                                                                                   9-if you could have any pet who would it be? a parrot, yet again
10-if you could rid earth of any person who would it be? My 8th grade English teacher. She made me cry & told my mom lies. She yelled at me everyday for the same thing everyone else was doing. I was the only one who got yelled at. She was extremely mean.
11-favorite actor/actress? Molly Ringwald, I love everyone of her movies
12-describe yourself in one word (think long and hard about this one. you need an impressive word) supercalifragilisticexpialidious
13- do you have dimples? No. I wish i did though  :\
14- pick a number 1 through 8 hmm. 3
15- come up with your own question and answer it. What is the one thing you love the most about yourself? I love my personality. I'm outgoing, fun, & extremly random. I don't care what people think about me. I do what makes me happy no matter what anyone thinks.
16-3 or more pictures showing your cuteness or coolness

my bestfriend & i wore these outfits to mcdonalds & a gas station at night. then we played outside at 2:3o in the morning

collage i made & hung on my wall

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 0 comments