faerywings219 (faerywings219) wrote in ___good_measure,
faerywings219
faerywings219
___good_measure

1-nameAmandanna Call me Mandee though:)
2-age15
3-locationTroy NY
4-what is your view on transubstantiation?Well, Im Wiccan. But that isnt why I dont believe in it. I just dont believe that bread and wine can be turned into the blood and body of Crist. But I respect everyones believes. Its not like I would try to change anyones opinion on transubstantiation just because I dont believe in it. Everyone has their own opinion.
5-gender (just in case we cant tell by ur picturess)Lady ma'am
6-if you could change your name, what would it be?Pheonix. Its one of my best friends name..I just love it. But in all reality, I would change it to anything shorter than my name (Amandanna Kyrstin Ashleigh Chalepikko Banks) Yea..My fathers a dope. He likes long names.
7-what is your dream pet?A unicorn:) They're beautiful
8-best looking classic rock musician?Tommy Lee:) Motley Crue is awesome! (I was in an all female Crue cover band, but they werent really into it anymore)
9-if you could have any pet who would it be?A monkey! They're just awesome!
10-if you could rid earth of any person who would it be?Wow.This is going to sound bad. My mother. Shes a really bad person. Shes hurt so many people with the things that she does that it makes me sick. I was born with acute brain damage because of the drugs she did while she was pregnant with me. She cheated on her husband of 12 years and just left him for a man with more money. Because thats just SO important. erm...Shes just a waste of space, air, and body.
11-favorite actor/actress?Actor- Adam Sandler Actress-Elisha Cuthbert
12-describe yourself in one word (think long and hard about this one. you need an impressive word Energetic
13- do you have dimples?I did when I was little, but I dont smile that big anymore lol. (I used to show A LOT of teeth. lol
14- pick a number 1 through 83
15- come up with your own question and answer it.Q- What is one thing you wants to do before you die. A- I want to do something thateveryone will remember me for. Like find a cure for cancer or stop worl hunger..something great and important.
16-3 or more pictures showing your cuteness or coolnessImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thanks for your time guys ♥
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened