you may be a lover, but you ain't no dancer (___fevers) wrote in ___good_measure,
you may be a lover, but you ain't no dancer
___fevers
___good_measure

• Music:

app

1-name Krista
2-age15 (16 in a couple weeks)
3-locationAnchorage Alaska
4-what is your view on transubstantiation? I'm an atheist. Not a militant one, actually a very passive and demure one. I say no, mainly for all the reasons I'm an atheist. However, I do not think it should be taken literally. I believe it's meant to be symbolic.
5-gender (just in case we cant tell by ur picturess) female
6-if you could change your name, what would it be? I would have a rediculously long name.. something like Eva Arienette Adelina Konstantine. I'd go by Eva, but only if everyone pronounced it AYva and not EEva.
7-what is your dream pet?My dream pet is a talking dolphin that takes me for rides in the ocean on its back.
8-best looking classic rock musician? Best looking? Oh my. I vote for Jimmy Page.
9-if you could have any pet who would it be? Well, I'm going to have to say a moose. In Alaska they are everywhere, all the time, but I've never gotten to pet one and I've always wanted to. Plus, I could ride it around. They're better than horses.
10-if you could rid earth of any person who would it be? Hmmm... this one is hard. Off the top of my head I'm going to say my English teacher. She's about 4'5", passive-agressive, condescending, has a bald spot and an extremely irritating voice. I LOVE English, but the class is a joke. We do spelling words and grammar packets printed off the internet, and read page after page in this textbook. She's a horrible teacher.
11-favorite actor/actress? Actor: Edward Norton, he's a bad ass. Actress: Scarlett Johansson, she's just amazing!
12-describe yourself in one word (think long and hard about this one. you need an impressive word) goofy .... vague, I know, but I usually rely on 3 or 4 more adjectives.
13- do you have dimples? Nope
14- pick a number 1 through 86
15- come up with your own question and answer it. Q- If you didn't live in the country you live now, where would you live?
A: Somewhere in Europe. Southern Spain.

Left

Right

Right

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 4 comments