outofthedark
___goddamn

• Mood:
  • Music:

DIGITZ

[Basic]
Name: Austin

[Favorite]
Bands (at least 5): The Unicorns, Ima Robot, The Pixies, The Rubber Maids, The Posies, thebleedingalarm, Weezer, Radiohead
Movies (at least 5): American Werewolf in London, Wallace and Gromit (Both old and the new one), So I married an Axe Murderer, Pete's Meteor, Run Lola Run
Books (at least 5): 9/11 (Noam Chomsky), Stupid White Man (Michael Moore), Michael Moore is a big fat stupid white man (an interesting read), Charlotte's Web (E.B. White), Dave Berry is from Mars and Venus (Dave Berry)
Songs (at least 5): Dynomite (Ima Robot), Undone (Weezer), Solar Sister (The Posies), Keys (The Rubber Maids), Debasser (The Pixies), I was Born a Unicorn (The Unicorns)
Color(s): Orange, Pink
Food: anything without meat-ness (I'm a vegetarian) I like pasta a great deal.
Actor/Actress: Mike Myers/Caroline Rhea

[Crap]
Dislikes: English Class, Oranges (Allergies)
Annoyances (at least 3): people who try to push there beleifs on you, advertisements and corprate-ness
Things that make you smile (ditto): Making Films, Putting on shows with awesome bands, being able to break even after said awesome show.

[Type Away]
How did you hear about this community?: I searched interest for The Unicorns
Promote us to at least 3 people (we check):
uno: http://www.livejournal.com/users/bowtie_camera/33449.html
two: http://www.livejournal.com/users/t0morrowistoday/1263.html
trois: http://www.livejournal.com/users/kirieflowergirl/92040.html?view=189832#t189832
Tell us something interesting about yourself: I like film and I promote music, I love orange, and orage food except oranges, and I love apple Anything.
Alright, now tell us something really interesting: My brothers are in the band The Rubber Maids. (www.therubbermaids.com)
Humor us (I don't care how but it better not suck): In Canada we spell Humor with an extra u... humoUr
Anything else you want to say?:um... my humour wasn't funny and I feel bad about that. I'm a little sleepy... not that that's an excuse for not being funny... but I should go to bed. lol. Have fun reading this... and voting on me. I hope I get in... if not it's all good.

[Pictures]
150 x 150:
post at least 6 CLEAR pictures of yourself:

Sorry my camera sucks very much.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hallowe'en. Tonight actually. I was a Maid.
I'm a columnist for Off-Centre Magazine... that's a distro box.
Little Ceaser is my Homie... but I hate his pizza.
I <3 The Rubber Maids.
Bankin' (well sittin' outside while someone else banks.)
Dusting off Skylark for the party.
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments