. (broken_letters) wrote in ___fuck_it,
broken_letters
___fuck_it

• Mood:
  • Music:

Name: Lindsay
5 Movies: The Two Towers, Return of the King, Harry Potter (all of them), Pirates of the Carribean, From Hell, (Sleepy Hollow)
5 Bands:Atreyu, A Static Lullaby, Dashboard Confessional, Straylight Run, Thrice.
5 Books:The Sorceror's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, The Lord of the Rings: The Felloship of the Ring, To Kill a Mockingbird.
3 Things you like to do:Write whatever's on my mind, Listen to music, and none other than...Band class.. ;D
Favorite actor: Sean Astin.
Favorite actress:Hrm.. I guess I'll go with..
Teen Sex: I don't approve, but I won't hate anyone for it. If you're gonna start having sex, move out and start your own life because if you get pregnant, then your fucked and obviously shouldn't be doing it ;D
Drugs: Granted I used to do stuff, but I'm completely against it now because I know so many good people that were just completely ruined because of them :/
Drinking: If you're thirsty have a drink ;D ... For real, alcohol tastes soooo good.. I wouldn't be agains't a nice little drink now and then, but doing it to get completely wasted and possibly die from it, no way.
sXe: It makes me laugh. It's just another lable to put out there that people are going to probly abuse. But maybe I think like that because I'm in Winchester.
At least 2 Pictures of yourself:

I dont know why I like this one so much :/

This one I think is good too.

My little brother and me, we were in the car a good 5 hours before this picture was taken. I love that boy <3

Hope you enjoyed ;D

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments