lovexlikexstars
lovexlikexstars
___emoboys

• Mood:
  • Music:

love is just an excuse to get hurt

oo1; ( name//location ) Vanessa - Florida
oo2; ( age ) 15
oo3; ( promote us. and show the proof. ) Where are the banners? Do I need to create some?
oo4; ( amuse me ) What did the snail say on the the turtle's back? Wheeeeeeee!
oo5; ( describe yourself ) I'm really a random person. I like to stare at people until they scream. I love playing DDR. I listen to anything from emo, screamo, hardcore, emocore, metalcore, etc. I like to have a good time and I like to dance to techno.
oo6; ( ten bands ) As I Lay Dying, UnderOATH, Norma Jean, Novice, Silverstein, The Beautiful Mistake, Planes Mistaken For Stars, Alexisonfire, and A Thorn For Every Heart.
oo7; ( five movies ) Fight Club, Seven, Mr. and Mrs. Smith (I have a thing for Brad Pitt movies, haha) Van Helsing, and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
oo8; ( three pictures )
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just a picture I messed around with. (lyrics compliments of adelphi)
oo9; ( one picture that says; [your user name] is oh-so-emo; so we know it's you. )
o1o; ( one picture of one of the most important thing in your life )Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My Boyfriend
Subscribe

• (no subject)

hi does anyone have good band sites to goto iam bored

• love is just an excuse to get hurt.

oo1; ( name//location ) nabii, sydney australia. oo2; ( age ) 16. 17 in august. oo3; ( promote us. and show the proof. )…

• love is just an excuse to get hurt

oo1; ( name//location )Steve//Cocoa Beach, Florida oo2; ( age )17 oo3; ( promote us. and show the proof. )my_tears_burn oo4; ( amuse me ) oo5; (…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments