Allie Talent
thetotalfuckup
___emoboys

• Music:

Love is just an excuse to get hurt

oo1; ( name//location )Allison//Holland, Mi
oo2; ( age )14
oo3; ( promote us. and show the proof. )here
oo4; ( amuse me )I was at a Green Day concert and Billie Joe shouted "somebody fuck me!" and my best friend gary (who's straight) screamed louder than me.
oo5; ( describe yourself )I'm not skinny, but i'm not fat either, I have blue eyes, and blue-black hair, i'm of medium height.
oo6; ( ten bands )Motion City Soundtrack, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Maxeen, Hawthorne Heights, The killers, From First To Last, The Used, No One Goes Home
oo7; ( five movies )Igby Goes Down, Shaun of the Dead, Sixteen Candles, Pretty In Pink, 10 Things I hate About You
oo8; ( three pictures )
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

oo9; ( one picture that says; [your user name] is oh-so-emo; so we know it's you. )

o1o; ( one picture of one of the most important things in your life ) (I don't have one pic of all my close friends, sorry.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comGary
Image hosted by Photobucket.comKelly
Image hosted by Photobucket.comRachel
Image hosted by Photobucket.comKierstyn
Subscribe

• (no subject)

hi does anyone have good band sites to goto iam bored

• love is just an excuse to get hurt.

oo1; ( name//location ) nabii, sydney australia. oo2; ( age ) 16. 17 in august. oo3; ( promote us. and show the proof. )…

• love is just an excuse to get hurt

oo1; ( name//location )Steve//Cocoa Beach, Florida oo2; ( age )17 oo3; ( promote us. and show the proof. )my_tears_burn oo4; ( amuse me ) oo5; (…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments