stiletto_killah (stiletto_killah) wrote in ___dotherobot,
stiletto_killah
stiletto_killah
___dotherobot

Hey kids, just thought i would include an introduction. My name is Angela, and I'm the maintainer of this soon to be HOTT community. I'm just going to fill out the application part so that whoever joins knows more about me.

The Basics
Name:
Angela
D.O.B: September 24, 1985
Relationship Status: Single
Your Scene: I know this sounds cliché... but local shows, this year has been really good for awesome gigs, so i've made it out to a lot of them. I'm not a huge fan of arena shows, clubs are way more intimate and griddy (agree?).

Favorites
List 5-10 of your favorite bands or artists:
(in no order) Norma Jean, Poison The Well, The Blood Brothers, old UnderOath, Atreyu, Fear Before, Taking Back Sunday, Slayer, A Static Lullaby, Evergreen Terrace
3-5 bands or artists you like the least: Avril Lavigne, Judas Priest, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, and John Meyer
Favorite album of all time: this is really a tough one (and i'm the one that created the question :P)... The Opposite of December [PTW], i LOVE it, it's better than there other albums, even though they're still one of my favorite bands
Favorite Song: Sunday Bloody Sunday by U2
Favorite Male Musician [explain why?]: Elvis Costello. His musical style is fairly unique, and he's kinda quirky. I like the offbeat people i guess haha. I find his music relaxing.
Favorite Female Musician [explain why?]: Courtney Love... she's crazy, and i like her attitude. I'm gonna sound like a lame ass when i say this, but she's one of my idols. I think she's a brilliant musician (even if she's not the best singer or guitarist).
Best show you've ever been: Hatebreed & PTW @ Call the Office- 2003
Favorite Movies: Labyrinth, 200 Cigarettes, When Harry met Sally,  Napoleon Dynamite
Favorite TV shows: Family Guy, Futurama, The OC, CSI, Monk
Favorite Books (if you have any): She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb, Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks, The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

Do you...
Smoke?
Yes
Drink? Rarely
Do Drugs? No
Play an Instrument [if so, what?]: I play the guitar
Play in a band: apparently i do (my friends Jonny and Amanda signed me up to be in there band... so i guess i am)
Like to party: Yes

And Lastly
In a short paragraph, tells us a bit about yourself
[ie. what you like to do in your spare time, funny stories, etc).
Hmmm... just after my 19th birthday, my friends and i went to pub night at our college. The theme was bizarre... "Sex and Fetish" haha. I drank quite a bit, since my friends were buying me drinks and we were celebrating my birthday. We were dancing and whatnot, and then all of a sudden Jonny collapses on the dancefloor, then about a minute after he gets up. He could barely balance himself so his boyfriend, Justin, and i decided it was time to take him home (Jonny and I were roommates). He was falling all over the place as we were leaving the campus. Then we got to the street that we cross to get to our apartment building, and construction workers were repainting the lines on the street, and Jonny saw pylons. He broke free from Justin and I, and runs towards a pylon and steals it and starts running away. As this is happening Justin and I are trying to run after him and a couple of the construction workers started yelling at him to put it down and they started chasing him as well. Finally he puts his it down and starts appologizing to the workers... he was slurring his words so much. It was funny.

The end.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments