|rules for wannabes:||1. this is a rating community. if your self-esteem is too low to handle inevitable no’s or possible insults, don’t torture yourself by applying. furthermore, don’t complain. you have a choice to apply.
2. don’t insult/pick fights with members. besides it being disrespectful and unnecessary, it will probably get you rejected.
3. post your pictures behind an lj-cut. if you don’t know what this is, don’t ask us; read the faq or don’t join.
4. don’t post anywhere outside of your application until you get stamped. if you are accepted, you can vote and post freely.
5. if you are rejected, you can reapply in a month.
6. after joining the community, you must post your application as soon as possible – if you do not post an application after a day, you will be removed from the members’ list.
7. if you are rejected, you must leave the community immediately. if after a day you do not do this, we’ll kindly do it for you.
8. majority vote wins (yes, that means if five people tell you “no,” and six say “yes,” then you’re in.)
|rules for members:||
1. post pictures behind an lj-cut.
2. write your vote in the subject line – additional comments can be made in the text body.
3. when posting, let us know you are stamped in the subject line.
4. feel free to participate in themes – in fact, we encourage you to.
5. don’t start drama. if you have a problem with a fellow member or applicant, take it somewhere else.
6. be respectful to members. if you don’t have something nice to say about them, don’t bother. you’re not voting on them; your negative opinion is not needed. don’t view their posts if you don’t like them.
7. be relatively nice to applicants – you don’t have to bash their brains out. we don’t need you to be pompously bitchy.
8. vote and promote!
|your application:||1. name:
4. blurb about yourself (optional):
5. promote and you’ll get brownie points:
6. post at LEAST three clear pictures of yourself. remember, CLEAR. we don’t need fuzzy deceptive webcam pictures or “artistic angles” that only reveal a quarter of your face: