Kiara (sexydeadangel) wrote in ___bohemiankids,
Kiara
sexydeadangel
___bohemiankids

• Mood:

Basics
Name:Kiara
Age/Birthday:20 (July 12)
Grade: Still in College (Junior year in College)
Sex: Female
Sexual orientation (optional): Undefined
Screenname(optional): sexydeadangel

Favorite
Band: Coldplay
Movie: The Fifth Element or 2046
Actor/Actress: Actor: Johnny Depp Actress: Angelina Jolie
Book: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown or Autobiography of a Geisha
Author: Edgar Allan Poe or Anne Rice
Quote: "If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different....I'd rather be completely fucking mental." - Angelina Jolie
Animal: Cat
Thing: Artwork
Television Program: Cowboy Bebop
Color: Red
Type of Food: Italian or Chinese

Say What?: A Few Questions...
How would you describe yourself in five words? Quiet, Artistic, Weird, Insane, and Beautiful
What do you want to be when you grow up? Artist or Traveler
What is your political affiliation? Democratic, although sometimes I like Independent.
If you could chose to be any fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be and why? Princess Mononoke. Because she is strong, fearless and wants to protect the planet and animals from harm.
Can you speak another language/are you taking a language in school? If so, what is it? Took Spanish for 3 years but still don't speak it.
Why do you consider yourself bohemian? I am a dreaming, free-spirited person who just wants peace in the world.
Why should you be accepted in this community? Because I am a pretty great person. I am friendly...what else do you want? :D

Subscribe

• I like to talk in coffee shops

Basics 1. Name: Daniela, D4N 2. Age/Birthday: dec. 2, 92 3. Grade: junior in the US, but currently studying in Peru. 4. Location: Miraflores,…

• A Bit Of Pertinent Information

Basics 1. Name: Beth 2. Age/Birthday: 24/ April 23 3. Grade: I'm out of high school. And it's probably for the best, too. 4. Location: Toronto…

• Bohemian Lady

Basics Name: Marie Location: U.S. Sex: Female Sexual orientation: Straight Ethnicity: Caucasian/white Online name: Lady Vamp Favourite -…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments