1. Name: Beth
2. Age/Birthday: 24/ April 23
3. Grade: I'm out of high school. And it's probably for the best, too.
4. Location: Toronto
5. Sex: Female
6. Sexual orientation (optional): Bi. Just to keep things on the safe side.
7. Screenname(optional): promisedtogod
1. Band: Coldplay
2. Movie: Pride and Prejudice
3. Actor/Actress: Jack Black/Audrey Tautou
4. Book: The Tommyknockers
5. Author: Stephen King.
6. Quote: " No one has ever become poor by giving." Anne Frank
7. Animal: Penguins. They're awesome.
8. Thing: Candles.
9. Television Program: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
10. Color: Black or red.
11. Type of Food: Curry/Pub Food.
Say What?: A Few Questions...
1. How would you describe yourself in five words?
2. Pragmatic, loving, curious, sensuous and giving.
3. What do you want to be when you grow up? A person of integrity
4. What is your political affiliation? The Green Party. They're never going to get elected in my lifetime, but it's nice to be an idealist.
5. If you could chose to be any fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be, and why? I would be Nigel (The Devil Wears Prada). Stanley Tucci is brilliance on film.
6. Can you speak another language/are you taking a language in school? If so, what is it? French.
7. Why do you consider yourself bohemian? I'm curious about the world I live in, and I'm articulate when I try to find it out. I'm open to the experience of being human, and I'm just smart enough to know I know nothing.
8. Why should you be accepted in this community? I'm fabulous. That's reason enough, I think.