Basics
Name: Lix
Age/Birthday: 11 Apr 87
Grade: 2nd year in University
Sex: Female
Sexual orientation (optional): Men and women are equally hot
Screenname(optional):

Favorite
Band: Queen, The Darkness, Dogs Die in Hot Cars, The Kinks, Flaming Lips, Kansas
Movie: Lord Of the Rings, Harold and Kumar, Spongebob Movie
Actor/Actress: too many
Book: Lion Boy, Road to Mars, Brave New World
Author:
Quote: "This is great Squidward! Just the 3 of us. You, me, and this brick wall you built between us"
Animal: Cats and bunnies
Thing: my pencil box and the things inside it
Television Program: pushing diasies! (really good colours and narration)
Color: no preference
Type of Food: laksa

Say What?: A Few Questions...
How would you describe yourself in five words? like to laugh loads haha (assuming 'haha' is one word)
What do you want to be when you grow up? NO IDEA. storyboardist, probably.
What is your political affiliation? what politics?
If you could chose to be any fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be and why?
Pippin Took. He's hilarious, always hungry, and terribly noble.
Can you speak another language/are you taking a language in school? If so, what is it? Chinese, and pidgin Cantonese
Why do you consider yourself bohemian?
I want to live free, in spite of the rules that this world has laid out for us. I don't know what else to say. I dream of being a writer/illustrator/storyboardist/cartoonist/poet/singer, well, i'm a dreamer (i dream a lot). The world is lovely place full of ideas.

Why should you be accepted in this community?
This community would be a great way to share common ideals. I would love to talk about books, and music, and art, and discuss it with like-minded people.

A Picture Says a Thousand Words
Post 3 or more picture

Subscribe

• (no subject)

Basics Name:Kiara Age/Birthday:20 (July 12) Grade: Still in College (Junior year in College) Location: Georgia Sex: Female Sexual…

• I like to talk in coffee shops

Basics 1. Name: Daniela, D4N 2. Age/Birthday: dec. 2, 92 3. Grade: junior in the US, but currently studying in Peru. 4. Location: Miraflores,…

• A Bit Of Pertinent Information

Basics 1. Name: Beth 2. Age/Birthday: 24/ April 23 3. Grade: I'm out of high school. And it's probably for the best, too. 4. Location: Toronto…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments