be4utyqueen101 (be4utyqueen101) wrote in ___be_beautiful,
be4utyqueen101
be4utyqueen101
___be_beautiful

• Mood:
  • Music:

1)    Write a paragraph telling us all the boring stuff that's usually in the beginning of an application.

my name is Cassy but my friends call me Sarah, i'm 16 and i'm hott
Well my favorite music is Hilary Duff and Slipknot. Limp Biskits okay, but Lindsey Lohan kicks ass

2)      Now for fun--
If you were re-incarnated as anything, what would it be and why?

I think I have the personality traits of a turtle, so I’d like to be a turtle
3) Would you rather go on a scavenger hunt or a relay race?

shopping
4) Would you rather be more like - Female: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? Male: Collin Ferrel or Clark Gable?

Marilyn Monroe because I’ve been told I’m a dirty whore and I look a lot like her
5) Would you rather marry- female: Clark Gable or Collin Ferrel? Male: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? (If you're homosexual just switch those around!)

I’d marry Audrey Hepburn because I’m bi, and it’s trendy
6) What decade do you like the most? And tell me why please?

Um the 19th century because it’s hott
7) If you woke up tomorrow as the opposite sex, what would you do?

masturbate
8) Do you like The Cure?

yes, I think we should find a cure for cancer. And HIV, it's very important
9) What do you plan on naming your children? Why?

Lauren and Sarah b/c those are uncommon names and Sarah is emo
10) If I told you I was shipping you off to Athens tomorrow and you could only bring 11.5 things, what would you bring?

Ding dongs, my guitar which by the way I can’t play very well but I’m working on it, my computer, my emo pink hairclips, my Lindsey Lohan CD, the autographed Backstreet Boys poster, my teddy bear, my teddy, my cat whose also emo, and her name is Sarah, my magnifying glass so I can start fires because I’m such a pyro, my car, my soccer ball, my bonsai tree and all my coat hangers (toys for ghetto kids, you know how many shapes you can make with a coat hanger?)

11) Do you think Religion should be taught in schools?

Yes, because I’m catholic, and it’s the right religion and frankly, all other religions are wrong. People should have the right to know the right religion, and it’s a good thing to be taught the right thing.
12) What is(are) your sn(s)?

Sarah is emo

Kinky lil blonde

And

Blonde and emo
13) What's turns you on and off?

On- hairy feet

Off- athiests
14) Name one thing in the world that you hate more than anything else? (This could be something someone does or is, or just an object..)

Baptists and abortion
15) Would you ever call someone's teddy bear ugly?

Yes, some teddy bears are just UGLY!
Now some pictures---

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments