Tiny Tim Ripoff Right Here (crumblingstar) wrote in ___be_beautiful,
Tiny Tim Ripoff Right Here
crumblingstar
___be_beautiful

I'm the dandy highwayman that you're too scared to mention.

1) Write a paragraph telling us all the boring stuff that's usually in the beginning of an application.
Now for fun-- Hrrrm, no idea what to write. Let's skip to the questions.

2) If you were re-incarnated as anything, what would it be and why? I'll be predictable and say a Cat. Because I lurve the way they're so 'free' and 'wild'. Plus they can jump about like fuck.

3) Would you rather go on a scavenger hunt or a relay race? Oh, a scavenger hunt.

4) Would you rather be more like - Female: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? Male: Collin Ferrel or Clark Gable? Audrey Hepburn, and Clark Gable. Yehaw.

5) Would you rather marry- female: Clark Gable or Collin Ferrel? Male: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? (If you're homosexual just switch those around!) Clark Gable. Gone With The Wind's a cracker of a movie.

6) What decade do you like the most? And tell me why please? maybe the 80's..because I like heaps of music from it. Adam Ant is sex.
7) If you woke up tomorrow as the opposite sex, what would you do?

8) Do you like The Cure? I do indeed.

9) What do you plan on naming your children? Why? Grace is a really nice girls name..but as for a boys name, I'm stumped.

10) If I told you I was shipping you off to Athens tomorrow and you could only bring 11.5 things, what would you bring?

1 - My panda.
2 - Eyeliner.
3 - Face Powder.
4 - My fave jeans.
5 - My CD Player.
6- My CD collection.
7 - My fave top.
8 - Chocolate.
9 - A big, long, fuck off knife.
10 - A gun.
11 - A horse. Neigh.
11.5 - A hamster.

11) Make up a question and put it here, because frankly, I don't want to deal with a number 11. Why do they have brushes on the sides of escalators?

12) What is(are) your sn(s)? starfingers.

13) What's turns you on and off? On: Eyes, Hands, Musical Instruments Being Played, Humour. Off: Racism, Sexism, Basic Idiocy.

14) Name one thing in the world that you hate more than anything else? (This could be something someone does or is, or just an object..) At the moment? My friend, hahaha. Or rather, my 'friend'.

15) Would you ever call someone's teddy bear ugly? Hrrrm, I cant see a situation where I would.

Now some picatures:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments