Write a paragraph telling us all the boring stuff that's usually in the beginning of an application.
Your Kidding me. No, really.
Now for fun--
2) If you were re-incarnated as anything, what would it be and why?
I would be a tiger. They live long and kick major ass.
3) Would you rather go on a scavenger hunt or a relay race?
Relay. Im faster than I am competent.
4) Would you rather be more like - Female: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? Male: Collin Ferrel or Clark Gable?
Female: Audrey Hepburn. Male: Collin Ferrel.
5) Would you rather marry- female: Clark Gable or Collin Ferrel? Male: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? (If you're homosexual just switch those around!)
6) What decade do you like the most? And tell me why please?
The Great Depression, so that I could appreciate things more in general.
7) If you woke up tomorrow as the opposite sex, what would you do?
I'd scream bloody murder, then masterbate.
8) Do you like The Cure?
9) What do you plan on naming your children? Why?
Nothing, I don't plan on having kids.
10) If I told you I was shipping you off to Athens tomorrow and you could only bring 11.5 things, what would you bring?
4. More Money
6. A passport
7. A cell phone
11.5. My baby sister
11) Make up a question and put it here, because frankly, I don't want to deal with a number 11.
Is Top Ramen the best or what?
12) What is(are) your sn(s)?
13) What's turns you on and off?
On: Collar bones, muscles, humor, randomness. Turn off: Smoking/Drugs, controlling, demanding.
14) Name one thing in the world that you hate more than anything else? (This could be something someone does or is, or just an object..)
When people don't match. Urgh.
15) Would you ever call someone's teddy bear ugly?
No because teddy bears aren't ugly.
Now some pictures---