Becs (aikiariyen) wrote in ___be_beautiful,
Becs
aikiariyen
___be_beautiful

Application:

1) Write a paragraph telling us all the boring stuff that's usually in the beginning of an application.
Now for fun
-- I'm Becs, 19, female, Australian and relatively straight.
2) If you were re-incarnated as anything, what would it be and why? A human being would be preferable, otherwise a cat. My favourite two animals.
3) Would you rather go on a scavenger hunt or a relay race? Relay, as long as it's in the water.
4) Would you rather be more like - Female: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? Male: Collin Ferrel or Clark Gable? Audrey Hepburn.
5) Would you rather marry- female: Clark Gable or Collin Ferrel? Male: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? (If you're homosexual just switch those around!) Clark Gable.
6) What decade do you like the most? And tell me why please? 1920s are just one of the many decades I fell in love with. I think it was the excesses, and the stories that my Greatgrandma used to tell me.
7) If you woke up tomorrow as the opposite sex, what would you do? Hang out with the guys I know and see if they really do change their behaviour around me (I truly suspect not)
8) Do you like The Cure? They have their moment in time, and their suitability to such certain moments is, as with any genre, perfect.
9) What do you plan on naming your children? Why? Alexander, Sebastian and Xavier for the boys - names that can be shortened decently and are appropriate to an adult as well as a child. For a girl, the only thing set in concrete is that the eldest female childs' middle name will be Catherine as it is a family tradition for the eldest girl in the generation to have Catherine as their middle name, and I hope, as I'm the eldest by a number of years in my generation, I'll be the first to have a child.
10) If I told you I was shipping you off to Athens tomorrow and you could only bring 11.5 things, what would you bring? Eleven and a half? Ok. One pair sneakers, one broadbrimmed hat, a jacket, a pair of pants, one singlet, one long sleeved shirt, one pair of togs, one skirt, one suitcase, one mobile phone, one bank card for an account containing at least AUS$3000 and one half of a map.
11) Make up a question and put it here, because frankly, I don't want to deal with a number 11. Bah. *thinks* Which country would you most like to visit other than your own, and why? For me, it would be either Scotland or Wales. To explore my family history, or at least the locations of it.
12) What is(are) your sn(s)? teh_becs@hotmail.com aka Becs [(insert random quote of the day here)]
13) What's turns you on and off? On:A sweet smile and genuine personality. Off: Disrespect
14) Name one thing in the world that you hate more than anything else? (This could be something someone does or is, or just an object..) Insanity plea for murder. It is contradictory. What sane person plans to kill another?
15) Would you ever call someone's teddy bear ugly? Never. If it is loved by that person, then to that person, the bear is one of the most beautiful things in the world.
Now some pictures---

These are the best I can do.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 8 comments