Jacqui (jacqui_d) wrote in ___be_beautiful,
Jacqui
jacqui_d
___be_beautiful

• Mood:

Am i hot enough?

Application:

1) Write a paragraph telling us all the boring stuff that's usually in the beginning of an application. My name is Jacqui, i'll be 17 ina  few days, and i live in New Jersey.
Now for fun--
2) If you were re-incarnated as anything, what would it be and why?
I'd be re-incarnated into an Opera.. that woman's got the life.
3) Would you rather go on a scavenger hunt or a relay race? a scavenger hunt, i do them with my friends all the time.. fun stuff, and they occupy more time.
4) Would you rather be more like - Female: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? Male: Collin Ferrel or Clark Gable? Audrey Hepburn, because she's pretty and she got to make that kick ass movie "My fair lady".. where she got to use that awesome fake accent.
5) Would you rather marry- female: Clark Gable or Collin Ferrel? Male: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? (If you're homosexual just switch those around!) Collin Ferrel because of that scene in SWAT.. where he's boxing in the rain.
6) What decade do you like the most? And tell me why please? i like the 90's because that's where i had the most expereinces.. plus NKOTB anyone? ohhh yessss.
7) If you woke up tomorrow as the opposite sex, what would you do? probably panic at first.. followed by an evaluation of my own penis(who seriously wouldn't look).. and then i'd go talk to some guys and see what the male race is looking for in a girl.
8) Do you like The Cure? I like some of their songs, and i think they're a good inspiration to other bands.. like 311.
9) What do you plan on naming your children? Why? Giusi (said like Josi) for the girl.. because that was my cousin's name and i miss her. and Julius for my son, because i just think it's a nice strong name, and arnold schwertzenager's* name was Julius in the movie, TWINS
10) If I told you I was shipping you off to Athens tomorrow and you could only bring 11.5 things, what would you bring?

1)a pillow

2) an english to greek translation book.

3)my cd player with cd's

4)my best friend

5) a good book

6)some cameras

7)money

8)clothes

9)good walking shoes

10) a koosh ball

11)my cell phone (if it was an international one)

.5) a book mark for that book.

11) Make up a question and put it here, because frankly, I don't want to deal with a number 11. What's the one thing your parent/gaurdian has made you do.. that absolutely BUGGED THE HELL out you? One time i was getting myself a drink, and dad was all "oh.. get your little baby brother a drink too.. ya know what? get us all drinks!!!" what the hell.. he's not a  baby, he's 14.. and i was going to offer to get drinks for the "lazy crew" all on my own.. he didn't have to TELL me to do it. (happened 5 years ago.. and i still think about it)
12) What is(are) your sn(s)? JacquiiDee
13) What's turns you on and off? Boxer briefs turn me on.. and really, horribly bad acne turns me off. (sorry if you have acne)
14) Name one thing in the world that you hate more than anything else? (This could be something someone does or is, or just an object..) i hate the way velvet feels if you stroke it *up*
15) Would you ever call someone's teddy bear ugly? no.. because i have a stuffed puppy and i know how they can get over the years.. when people call him ugly i want to kick some ass.
Now some pictures---

me being a blurry kid at school.. sorry, but i only have a few pictures scanned on this computer right now. (i'm on the right)

i'm on the right again.. this was at the beach a few days ago.. it was soo windy.. and my bangs flew up somewhere. i couldn't find them.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 23 comments