Kellie (eyecandy00015) wrote in ___be_beautiful,
Kellie
eyecandy00015
___be_beautiful

• Mood:
  • Music:

Application

1) Write a paragraph telling us all the boring stuff that's usually in the beginning of an application.

My name is Kellie, but you can call me Kelz! I am 15, about to be 16 once New years rolls around. I live in Michigan, go Great Lakes! haha just kidding, there's nothing really great about them. I heart art. My favorite movie is Old school.. It was so dumb it was funny. I am pretty hyper right now... hmm. I like mashed potatoes, and riding in grocery carts at Meijers. I also like letting the crickets at Petsmart go and watch the employees pick them up or people scream.
Now for fun--
2) If you were reincarnated as anything, what would it be and why? A wild horse (fully white or Black) because they are so stunning and free.
3) Would you rather go on a scavenger hunt or a relay race? Scavenger hunt, you never know what you are going to find!
4) Would you rather be more like - Female: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? Male: Collin Ferrel or Clark Gable? I would say Marilyn Monroe, she is such a Lichtenstein, if you know your art history.
5) Would you rather marry- female: Clark Gable or Collin Ferrel? Male: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? (If you're homosexual just switch those around!) Collin Ferrel, he is the Wild type, I know I would have fun 24-7.
6) What decade do you like the most? And tell me why please? I would love to Macarena my way through the 90's. I was young when I went through them, and I would just like to go back through and see everything I didn't pay attention to.
7) If you woke up tomorrow as the opposite sex, what would you do? What would I do first? I would take a pee. What would it be like to stand up and take a pee? lol.
8) Do you like The Cure? I don't love em, but I don't hate em.
9) What do you plan on naming your children? Why? Ooh I know this one! Boy: Blake, it has some sort of ring to it. Girl: Jade, its mysterious.. and I like that
10) If I told you I was shipping you off to Athens tomorrow and you could only bring 11.5 things, what would you bring? 1.My turtle pajamas!  2.My favorite jeans  3.a hoodie  4. toothbrush  5.Toothpaste yum.  6. Lisa my best friend 7. my mom  8. My sister  9. My gramma shes gettin up there in age, and I need to spend as much time as I can with her! 10. Cds and Cd player  11. My dad and 1/2 a suitcase full of some money.
11) Make up a question and put it here, because frankly, I don't want to deal with a number 11. If you could have any superpower what would it be and why? To hear what people think when I want. I have always liked the thought since "What women want"
12) What is(are) your sn(s)? Love2laugh000, eyecandy00015, ToxicKissez0015, Khottie153 Thats about all of em.
13) What's turns you on and off? Guys with armband tattoos and cartilage piercings. Def. a good smelling guy (So sexy 4 men By Victoria smells awesome!) Tan, Bashful, Caring, and nice guys.
14) Name one thing in the world that you hate more than anything else? (This could be something someone does or is, or just an object..) Jealousy in general. I hate it when I am jealous of someone. It drives me nuts, I try not to become jealous.. but theres always that occasional moment.
15) Would you ever call someone's teddy bear ugly? Haha!! No, even the scruffiest teddys are adorable... perhaps even cuter. It just shows how loved they are!
Now some pictures--- Excuse my sunburn lol.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 24 comments