kristin (cynical_lemon) wrote in ___be_beautiful,
kristin
cynical_lemon
___be_beautiful

Julia and Shelby are sex!

Application:

1) Write a paragraph telling us all the boring stuff that's usually in the beginning of an application. All right. My name is Kristin and I’m fourteen. My favorite bands are The Darkness, The Strokes, Queens of the Stone Age, Modest Mouse, and Muse to name a few. My favorite movies are Priscilla Queen of the Desert, Dogma, Fight Club, and the Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys. I think that about covers the boring stuff.
P.S. The graphics on the info page won't load, so if I missed some rules, I apologize.

Now for fun--
2) If you were re-incarnated as anything, what would it be and why?
Probably a turtle, because they can live for over a hundred years and no one expects anything of them, so they can go through life as slowly as they wish.
3) Would you rather go on a scavenger hunt or a relay race? Scavenger hunt, because you can get creative and artistic with what you pick up.
4) Would you rather be more like - Female: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? Audrey Hepburn. She was sophisticated and elegant.
5) Would you rather marry- female: Clark Gable or Collin Ferrel? Clarke Gable; Collin Ferrel is a *smidge* too unstable for my tastes.
6) What decade do you like the most? And tell me why please? The 80s, because I enjoy a lot of music from then and they had the best toys.
7) If you woke up tomorrow as the opposite sex, what would you do? Definitely the first thing I would do is call my boyfriend and tell him I have a surprise for him.
8) Do you like The Cure? I’ve liked what I’ve heard of them.
9) What do you plan on naming your children? Why? Laurelai for a girl; I’ve always liked that name. I’m not sure what I’d name a boy, so I’ll make something up: Jace.
10) If I told you I was shipping you off to Athens tomorrow and you could only bring 11.5 things, what would you bring?
.5- half a pizza
1-a pillow
2-money
3-clothes
4-a friend
5-shoes
6-Greek repellant
7-A “Greek for Idiots” translation guide
8-soap
9-my Cabbage Patch kid
10-some deodorant
11-my pocket knife (in case those Greeks persist even after the repellant)

11) Make up a question and put it here, because frankly, I don't want to deal with a number 11. -Do coconuts migrate? -Only if they’re carried.
12) What is(are) your sn(s)? kristinrj35. Creative, I know.
13) What's turns you on and off? Turn ons: beautiful eyes, a sense of humor, a crooked smile. Turn offs: egomaniacs, hairy backs, net lingo use, and cauliflower.
14) Name one thing in the world that you hate more than anything else? (This could be something someone does or is, or just an object..) When people say critical things about themselves just so people will deny it and say “Oh no! You’re not (insert bad thing here)! You’re really (obligatory compliment)!”
15) Would you ever call someone's teddy bear ugly? No, because A) That’s rude and B) teddy bears are just inherently adorable. It’s just the law of nature.
Now some pictures--- (I apologize for their gigantitude!)

Sorry it's dark, I really like this pic.

I think I just generally look better when I'm not smiling.

I hope I am worthy!
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 16 comments