Monochrome in the 1990's. GLOBAL_HEAD<= Shit here must be good. -- Day
?
Shit here must be good. -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
Because you think you're hot shit.

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

[10 Aug 2004|11:32am]
hey

i have to leave this community since i have no time for it right now. thanks for everything guys and have fun.

tracey aka kraftsingles
Go fuck yourself.

[10 Aug 2004|06:17pm]
[ mood | stressed ]

Application:

1) Write a paragraph telling us all the boring stuff that's usually in the beginning of an application.
Now for fun--
2) If you were re-incarnated as anything, what would it be and why? i would be an electic ele so i could see what the hell the bottom of the ocean was like.
3) Would you rather go on a scavenger hunt or a relay race? scavnger hunt.
4) Would you rather be more like - Female: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? Male: Collin Ferrel or Clark Gable? uh marylin
5) Would you rather marry- female: Clark Gable or Collin Ferrel? Male: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? (If you're homosexual just switch those around!)collin ferrel dunno why
6) What decade do you like the most? And tell me why please? um the 80's seemed cool cause they had alot of cool music and shit
7) If you woke up tomorrow as the opposite sex, what would you do? jack off to see what it was like haha!
8) Do you like The Cure? no there new shit IT SUCKS
9) What do you plan on naming your children? Why? hmmmm rose, cause i think its pretty and charlie after the boy on perks of being a wallflower.
10) If I told you I was shipping you off to Athens tomorrow and you could only bring 11.5 things, what would you bring? 1.my purse 2.some food 3.donkey kong himself 4.some coloring books 5.my cd player 6.my cds 7.174374749174329hfj dollars 8.my best friend 9.my bass 10.my clothes 11.5 my deoderant
11) Make up a question and put it here, because frankly, I don't want to deal with a number 11. question: who would you have secks with if you knew you were going to die in 24 hours?
12) What is(are) your sn(s)? antarticalover
13) What's turns you on and off? turn on's: uh nive guys, not being an asshole, being open, dark hair, brown eyes or blue eyes that are hot ass! not being a fucking idiot turn off's: being a fucking idiot, bad breath, bad hygiene, shyness, anoyying, trying to fucking hard, wanting to be the center of attention, pissing other people off, flirting non-stop
14) Name one thing in the world that you hate more than anything else? (This could be something someone does or is, or just an object..) the one thing i hate in the world is those goddamn people who are like so into getting some fucking attention and people who LOVE making drama even if they know it or not.
15) Would you ever call someone's teddy bear ugly? yes
Now some pictures---

Go fuck yourself.

[10 Aug 2004|06:38pm]
[ mood | stressed ]

Application:

1) Write a paragraph telling us all the boring stuff that's usually in the beginning of an application.
Now for fun--
2) If you were re-incarnated as anything, what would it be and why? i would be an electic ele so i could see what the hell the bottom of the ocean was like.
3) Would you rather go on a scavenger hunt or a relay race? scavnger hunt.
4) Would you rather be more like - Female: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? Male: Collin Ferrel or Clark Gable? uh marylin
5) Would you rather marry- female: Clark Gable or Collin Ferrel? Male: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? (If you're homosexual just switch those around!)collin ferrel dunno why
6) What decade do you like the most? And tell me why please? um the 80's seemed cool cause they had alot of cool music and shit
7) If you woke up tomorrow as the opposite sex, what would you do? jack off to see what it was like haha!
8) Do you like The Cure? no there new shit IT SUCKS
9) What do you plan on naming your children? Why? hmmmm rose, cause i think its pretty and charlie after the boy on perks of being a wallflower.
10) If I told you I was shipping you off to Athens tomorrow and you could only bring 11.5 things, what would you bring? 1.my purse 2.some food 3.donkey kong himself 4.some coloring books 5.my cd player 6.my cds 7.174374749174329hfj dollars 8.my best friend 9.my bass 10.my clothes 11.5 my deoderant
11) Make up a question and put it here, because frankly, I don't want to deal with a number 11. question: who would you have secks with if you knew you were going to die in 24 hours?
12) What is(are) your sn(s)? antarticalover
13) What's turns you on and off? turn on's: uh nive guys, not being an asshole, being open, dark hair, brown eyes or blue eyes that are hot ass! not being a fucking idiot turn off's: being a fucking idiot, bad breath, bad hygiene, shyness, anoyying, trying to fucking hard, wanting to be the center of attention, pissing other people off, flirting non-stop
14) Name one thing in the world that you hate more than anything else? (This could be something someone does or is, or just an object..) the one thing i hate in the world is those goddamn people who are like so into getting some fucking attention and people who LOVE making drama even if they know it or not.
15) Would you ever call someone's teddy bear ugly? yes
Now some pictures---

18 comments /Go fuck yourself.

navigation
[ viewing | August 10th, 2004 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]