Monochrome in the 1990's. GLOBAL_HEAD<= Shit here must be good. -- Day
?
Shit here must be good. -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
Because you think you're hot shit.

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

promoted. [29 May 2004|01:22am]

okay, I promoted my ass off.. here's a few.

_jump_inthe_air

lft_coast_envy_takemewithyou_  _autumnheat

2 comments /Go fuck yourself.

hmm. thoughts. [29 May 2004|11:40am]
[ mood | contemplative ]

Alright guys..so I got this joke in an e-mail this morning and I have no idea what it means..:

What did the 0 Say to the 8?

"Nice belt."

Yes, so does anyone get it..?  Because I really don't.

3 comments /Go fuck yourself.

[29 May 2004|12:48pm]
dude.

Is there a reason why I suddenly got kicked out?
1 comments /Go fuck yourself.

Am I Fit? [29 May 2004|01:40pm]
[ mood | curious ]

Maybe?Collapse )

8 comments /Go fuck yourself.

[29 May 2004|02:18pm]
[ mood | calm ]

1) Name and nicknames. (explain why that's your nickname.) bridget- i dont really have any nicknames at the moment, but the only one i can remember was that freshman year, my friend david started calling me "red" and it became my nickname.

2) Age and birthday. feb. 15th, 1987 - i'm 17

3) Top ten bands. bright eyes,songs:ohia, cat power, modest mouse, bjork, beck, placebo, sunny day real estate, the lost child sound, tilly and the wall

4) Top five literary works (books, anthologies, magazines, etc.) running with scissors- augusten burroughs, the greed anthology,  cat crimes- bill pronzini, the great gatsby- f. scott fitzgerald, one flew over the cuckoos nest- ken kesey, catcher in the rye- j.d. salinger, anything by poe or shakespear (shakespeaker.haha SHELBY!!)

5) Top five most important things in your life. my brother, music, california, manion (my boyfriend), explosives!!!

6) Favorite decade in time and WHY. 1920's- jazz age because i LOVE jazz and the whole flapper look and the 1920's symbolized women's rights and thier ability to have a voice and vote and drink, smoke and party in public.

7) Favorite food. popcorn, sushi, school french fries, seafood of any kind

8) Most cherished item, and why. my doll, twelve (i made her at midnight in st. louis last summer out of an old t- shirt), my cd's, my blankie, and this picture of me and my brother

9) Hobbies. Views. playing outside, looking for 4- leafed clovers, live life to the fullest, you never know when it will be your last. life happens to music.

10) What's your view on the eighties? i love the 80's. it was a time of sex, drugs and rock and roll. what else is there to say? i was born in the 80's. and punk evolved in the 80's. enough said.

11) What's your view on homosexuals and their relationships? rock on. love is love-there is no changing that. homosexuality is not a fad- it is a way of life.

12) What's your view on abortion? abortion is murder. it is no different than walking up to someone and shooting them in the face. i am pro- life for sure

13) What's your view on Christianity? i am not going to pretend that i have any strong beliefs or views when it comes to christianity- because i don't and i quite honestly dont care. if you are religious- thats cool, but religion is just not for me. i guess i am just waiting for a sign or something to prove to me that god really does exist. i dont know..

14) What's your view on scenies? scenies? what?

15) What's your view on edge (sXe) kids? thats thier thing, if they are going to label themselves though, then i think it is pointless. being "straightedge" is just a title, a name, an image..being "drug, sex and alcohol free" is quite another thing altogether. i know plenty of people who dont do drugs and and shit ecuase of whatever reason they might have (religious beliefs, past experiences..whatever) and the term "straightede" means nothing to them

Randoms

16) What's your favorite quote? they give us fact or fiction..i guess an even split

17) Paint me a funny picture on paint or tell a funny joke.

18) Are you a dork? If so explain one way that you are? yes, i celebrate national mol day,okay??(its a day based on the chemical equation for mol)

19) I forgot favorite movies at the top, so give me your top 3. eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, igby goes down, fear and loathing in las vegas

20) Do you like animals, or have a pet? i LOVE animals, especially cats and yes, i have 2 cats

21) How would you be a good member? because i will vote and post and because if i dont get accepted, i will kill shelby.. so you know..

1 comments /Go fuck yourself.

am i fit? [29 May 2004|10:51pm]

myapplicationCollapse )

11 comments /Go fuck yourself.

[29 May 2004|11:01pm]
[ mood | calm ]

1) Name and nicknames. (explain why that's your nickname.) bridget- i dont really have any nicknames at the moment, but the only one i can remember was that freshman year, my friend david started calling me "red" and it became my nickname.

2) Age and birthday. feb. 15th, 1987 - i'm 17

3) Top ten bands. bright eyes,songs:ohia, cat power, modest mouse, bjork, beck, placebo, sunny day real estate, the lost child sound, tilly and the wall

4) Top five literary works (books, anthologies, magazines, etc.) running with scissors- augusten burroughs, the greed anthology,  cat crimes- bill pronzini, the great gatsby- f. scott fitzgerald, one flew over the cuckoos nest- ken kesey, catcher in the rye- j.d. salinger, anything by poe or shakespear (shakespeaker.haha SHELBY!!)

5) Top five most important things in your life. my brother, music, california, manion (my boyfriend), explosives!!!

6) Favorite decade in time and WHY. 1920's- jazz age because i LOVE jazz and the whole flapper look and the 1920's symbolized women's rights and thier ability to have a voice and vote and drink, smoke and party in public.

7) Favorite food. popcorn, sushi, school french fries, seafood of any kind

8) Most cherished item, and why. my doll, twelve (i made her at midnight in st. louis last summer out of an old t- shirt), my cd's, my blankie, and this picture of me and my brother

9) Hobbies. Views. playing outside, looking for 4- leafed clovers, live life to the fullest, you never know when it will be your last. life happens to music.

10) What's your view on the eighties? i love the 80's. it was a time of sex, drugs and rock and roll. what else is there to say? i was born in the 80's. and punk evolved in the 80's. enough said.

11) What's your view on homosexuals and their relationships? rock on. love is love-there is no changing that. homosexuality is not a fad- it is a way of life.

12) What's your view on abortion? abortion is murder. it is no different than walking up to someone and shooting them in the face. i am pro- life for sure

13) What's your view on Christianity? i am not going to pretend that i have any strong beliefs or views when it comes to christianity- because i don't and i quite honestly dont care. if you are religious- thats cool, but religion is just not for me. i guess i am just waiting for a sign or something to prove to me that god really does exist. i dont know..

14) What's your view on scenies? scenies? what?

15) What's your view on edge (sXe) kids? thats thier thing, if they are going to label themselves though, then i think it is pointless. being "straightedge" is just a title, a name, an image..being "drug, sex and alcohol free" is quite another thing altogether. i know plenty of people who dont do drugs and and shit ecuase of whatever reason they might have (religious beliefs, past experiences..whatever) and the term "straightede" means nothing to them

Randoms

16) What's your favorite quote? they give us fact or fiction..i guess an even split

17) Paint me a funny picture on paint or tell a funny joke.

18) Are you a dork? If so explain one way that you are? yes, i celebrate national mol day,okay??(its a day based on the chemical equation for mol)

19) I forgot favorite movies at the top, so give me your top 3. eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, igby goes down, fear and loathing in las vegas

20) Do you like animals, or have a pet? i LOVE animals, especially cats and yes, i have 2 cats

21) How would you be a good member? because i will vote and post and because if i dont get accepted, i will kill shelby.. so you know..

poisoned hearts will never changeCollapse )
Go fuck yourself.

[29 May 2004|11:06pm]
[ mood | calm ]

poison hearts will never changeCollapse )

9 comments /Go fuck yourself.

navigation
[ viewing | May 29th, 2004 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]