senseihitokiri (senseihitokiri) wrote in ___anti_vegan,
senseihitokiri
senseihitokiri
___anti_vegan

• Music:

Lent

For anyone who was ever raised by a Catholic family (I was at somepoint), you might know that during Lent... during some length of time, like 40 days or so, before the anniversary of when they put that Jebus guy on a stick in the ground, you are instructed not to eat meat on Fridays. Despite the fact that this tradition may have only started to increase the fish market, I found this period a perfect time to celebrate two of my beliefs. Fridays were now double meat Fridays. Wake up with a nice slice of fried ham and an egg. Lunch was a nice stop in at the good Ol' McDonald's for a $1.00 double cheeseburger and a $1.00 McChicken... amazing eh? I'd then finish out my day with a nice healthy pork chop to round out the "meating." This was my celebration of both anti-religion and anti-veganism! Anyone else find this to be a good time to practice?
Subscribe

• (no subject)

"My friend Larry says to me, 'You should be a vegetarian like me, you'll be a lot healthier and live longer,'" Harland Williams once recalled. "So I…

• (no subject)

One of my vegan friends said this recently. I thought it was pretty funny: "I'm not a vegan because I love animals. I'm a vegan because I hate…

• (no subject)

Basics 1.name (first and middle): Stephanie Marie 2. age:17 3. location: Lincoln Nebraska 4. height: 5'9" 5. 5 or more favorite bands: atmosphere,…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 13 comments

• (no subject)

"My friend Larry says to me, 'You should be a vegetarian like me, you'll be a lot healthier and live longer,'" Harland Williams once recalled. "So I…

• (no subject)

One of my vegan friends said this recently. I thought it was pretty funny: "I'm not a vegan because I love animals. I'm a vegan because I hate…

• (no subject)

Basics 1.name (first and middle): Stephanie Marie 2. age:17 3. location: Lincoln Nebraska 4. height: 5'9" 5. 5 or more favorite bands: atmosphere,…