Cassandra (___dead_prez) wrote in ___anti_vegan,
Cassandra
___dead_prez
___anti_vegan

• Mood:
  • Music:

question

hello. I am a vegetarian. I am an animal rights activist for Peta. I hand out flyers and set up booths for animal rights. I try to make a difference.I just try to spread the word and tell people what the slaughterhouses, restraunts and farmers actually do to the animals. I don't think anybody should kill for a living. Animals have feelings just like me and you do. People wouldn't kill thier dogs and eat them, so think before you eat. Meat is murder. and I think this has to be the most cruel and lame community I have ever seen. so anwser this whats so great about eating meat? killing animals for your taste buds? Think before you eat.
want to know the truth?
goto www.kfccruelty.com

or

www.petatv.com

or

www.peta2.com
Subscribe

• (no subject)

"My friend Larry says to me, 'You should be a vegetarian like me, you'll be a lot healthier and live longer,'" Harland Williams once recalled. "So I…

• (no subject)

One of my vegan friends said this recently. I thought it was pretty funny: "I'm not a vegan because I love animals. I'm a vegan because I hate…

• (no subject)

Basics 1.name (first and middle): Stephanie Marie 2. age:17 3. location: Lincoln Nebraska 4. height: 5'9" 5. 5 or more favorite bands: atmosphere,…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 121 comments

• (no subject)

"My friend Larry says to me, 'You should be a vegetarian like me, you'll be a lot healthier and live longer,'" Harland Williams once recalled. "So I…

• (no subject)

One of my vegan friends said this recently. I thought it was pretty funny: "I'm not a vegan because I love animals. I'm a vegan because I hate…

• (no subject)

Basics 1.name (first and middle): Stephanie Marie 2. age:17 3. location: Lincoln Nebraska 4. height: 5'9" 5. 5 or more favorite bands: atmosphere,…