?

No account? Create an account

Sun, May. 1st, 2005, 12:01 pm
kar26angel: Leaving

I didn't post much; I would go through a few weeks of posting and go back to lurking. However, I figured since I'm leaving I would do a final post for the hell of it. So, as pointless as it is, I'm letting you guys know that I'm leaving. I'm going into Renfrew (FL) Tuesday. I'm determined to have this be my last IP stay. I'm determined to have a life and live it- something I haven't done in over 9 years.
Take care everyone.

x-posted

Thu, Apr. 28th, 2005, 07:53 pm
this_tuesday117: first day of this life

i'll keep it short because i don't know how to do a cut yet.

name- jessa
age- 21
diagnosis- mia, age 14 (no longer purging)
self diagnosed ednos (restricting, bouts of compulsive ex. and coe)
years of ED- twelve
favorite music- ani, azure ray, ben folds five, ben lee, bright eyes, dandy warhols, death cab, dispatch,
elliott smith, kris delmhorst, magnetic fields, mason jennings, mike doughty, mix tapes
from friends, modest mouse, the postal service, radiohead, ravel, the weakerthans
favorite book- autobiography of red / anne carson
favorite color- green
random facts- I am making a film. I am a poet. I feel old.

my journal is friends-only, but i am happy to add anyone who asks.

Wed, Apr. 20th, 2005, 12:28 pm
habliche_hure: Small Problem

I am going hiking on the 30th.... I'm going on a 68+mile hike
I think it's 68 miles away or it's 20.. i dunno but either
way it burns well over 2000 cals. The only problem is that
my fast ends the day before and I'm doing the whole 2-4-6-8 thing
should i start on 800 and go backwards? I'm really afraid of passing out
& i know it's going to be a long exhausting hike. I'm going to
get some sugar free red bull to give me energy and take some diet pills.
Any other suggestions? Should I start w/ 800?

Thu, Mar. 24th, 2005, 05:33 pm
invisiblmonstrs: newbie

hey i was just accepted so here's my application:

insertwittytitleCollapse )

Thu, Mar. 17th, 2005, 11:33 am
c_o_n_t_r_o_l: (no subject)

Nine years ago today, Michael Alig (of the original club kids) killed Angel in his apartment.

oh and happy st. patricks day.

Tue, Mar. 15th, 2005, 06:07 pm

BREAKFAST:
artichoke hearts - 75

LUNCH:
salad - 80

SNACK [WTF]:
grilled cheese - 230

MORE SNACK [STFU]:
cool whip - 100
turkey slices - 90
smoothie - 300

EXCERSISE:
20 minute walk

DIET PILLS:
xenadrine - 2

TOTAL:
875 + 2 diet pills + 20 minute walk = i kind of really fucked up today.

Tue, Mar. 15th, 2005, 12:57 pm
xxheir_of_hisxx: (no subject)

so, im sitting in here in school. i've had one fry all day. im doing good! my gym teacher can probably smell the smoke on me right now, but o well.

sorry if it seems like i just popped up out of nowhere, ive posted here like twice maybe, but i had extra time right now.

<3 MLE

ps-- hey brittany! send an email my way babe.

Sun, Mar. 13th, 2005, 01:33 am

i went to a party tonight and i drank a few too many. i fucking broke my fast on tortilla chips. lame. i had like 7 i think. whatever tomorrow will be good. i hate being so fat. im SO done with it.

how was everyones weekend?

Sat, Mar. 12th, 2005, 01:04 pm

in the past 37 hours, i have only had an apple. whenever i am fasting, i feel like my head is finally clear and im able to think much more in depth about things i tend to push away. lately ive been thinking about my inability to relax around people. ive been very shy my entire life and i cant just calm the fuck down and enjoy the moment with people. and i wonder why no one wants to be around me. unless im drunk...or i have alchohol to drink. no one wants to hear me speak of the world and issues that matter. so im left with nothing to say. not a fucking thing comes to my mind. so i smoke my cigarettes, poison myself with vodka, and stumble around until i pass out.

i have to get a job soon. my money is running out. its time for me to grow up and become some sort of adult. Kids my age, sure i hate them sometimes but they have their shit together. I think by not having my shit together, im able to still allow myself to dream and think and be an artist. i guess im scared of losing this? i dont want to become a dreary nobody.

more than anything in the world, i want to go back to the 80's and move to new york and become a club kid. That is where i am supposed to be. Its not the makeup and its not the outfits that fascinate me. Its the idea behind it all. Everyone that was never accepted suddenly was. Maybe I should just start a club kids revival. anyone want to join? P.S. im not even kidding.

this was a post of me rambling but i wanted to say something to you all in this community.

10 most recent