[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

hey so uhhh [Feb. 10th, 2006|11:26 am]
____whore
____whore
[so_says_i_89]
[Feeling |sicksick]
[Hearing |indie 6 podcast]

so lets see. i'm home sick with a sinus infection. sick day in a row number two.... wonderful. im waiting for my mom to get home so i can go to the doctors and get better. uhhh k so i'm listening to the indie 6 podcast which is basically amazing. i've been listening to it for a while...you can find it on itunes and idk i just thought it could be useful to somebody maybe? hmmm yea i guess this is a kind of lame attempt at an update. but im bored to fcuk with nothing to do....and anyways. indie 6. its a sweet podcast and i think they are based in montreal.....or somewhere in canada and they play 6 songs from 6 different bands that you mostly havent heard of. the music is really great and the announcers are faculous too. they are really knowledgeable about music and are interesting to listen to. i think theyre real job is to cast music into tv shows, movies, etc. but yea idk check it out they have some real good bands but alot of times its hard to find the actual cds of the bands they play on account of the fact that the bands arent very well known...never the less go listen. listen listen listen. kbye.

x

christian
linkReply