so_says_i_89 (so_says_i_89) wrote in ____whore,
so_says_i_89
so_says_i_89
____whore

hmm so yea. idk
but heres a post. or something like one.

basically lately ive been feeling alot like i dont know alot of the music that i have on my computer and ipod. and it makes me feel like an idiot. because i download so many bands that ppl either tell me about, or send me songs by, or reccomend. so ive been trying to go through it all and figure out which bands i like and which ones im indifferent to etc. i guess i still feel like i like my old favorites best, but u know how that goes. but i am also finding a ton of great stuff that i wish i had begun listening to years ago. for example, for some reason unbeknownced to me ive only just begun listening to the flaming lips, even though i see their name everywhere and ive been meaning to get around to them for a while. anyways. theres some other old stuff that i should have heard, and then theres some newer stuff... i think. anyways. thats pretty much all. i love discovering new music. k. peace.
Subscribe

• uhhhh

i'm in class right now, and way too lazy to look for myself at the moment, so does anyone know when the new shins album is comming out? i checked…

• (no subject)

hmmmmmm. well, this really isn't anything breaking new or incredibly indie, but lately i've been back to my old favorites. here's a list to name a…

• REVIVE!

come on people people please tell us what's pumpin on your stereo...

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 0 comments