super_zer0
____treasures

• Mood:

dance till you got no more.

BASICS

NAME: Emma Allain
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: straight

FAVOURITES

6+ BANDS: Planet Smashers, Ska-P, Alexisonfire, Coldplay, The Weakerthans, Magneta Lane
3+ BOOKS: "Born Confused" by Tanuja Desai Hidier, "Memoirs of a Geisha" [can't remember the author's name], and the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella.
5+ MOVIES: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Legend of 1900, Spaceballs, Amelie, and Benny & Joon

OPINIONS

ANAL SEX: Umm I don't have much to say about this, but I guess it's really your choice? If you want to, go for it, I guess it's a bit of a change or whatnot, but I wouldn't really know, hahah... Umm and it's good for gay guys cos they have something to do since they can't really do the same things as straight couples. = /
yah that was hella awkward. hahahha
LOVE: Gosh, I hope to find it someday. So far, no luck with love though, but I guess that's normal, and well, I'm only 15 so I still have a lot more ahead of me to find love I guess. But quite generally? I think love is a word that shouldn't be tossed around, and you should only say "I love you" if you really and truly mean it. I think that love is something that only comes around once or twice in one lifetime, so you shouldn't think that every little crush is love because you'll only get hurt in the end. I also think true love has to be shared between 2 people, and not only by one. In other words, if you "love" someone, and they don't share the feelings, I truly believe that it's not real love. But those are just my views = )
PSYCHICS(LIKE MISS CLEO): I would absolutely love to be psychic. I think that there are truly psychics out there, and maybe Ms. Cleo is on, maybe not. But I think there are some, though they are extremely uncommon. Some people are just gifted, and some aren't. But if you impersonate a psychic, that's just lame. So don't do it.
GAY MARRIAGE: Ok I still don't understand why people are so homophobic. Not everyone is the same. Get over it. Stop with your nazi laws about people only being allowed to marry someone of a different gender. I'm not gay, or bi.. but I have friends who are. I know how hard they struggle/d with coming out, and I support them. Don't make this harder for them than it already is. Luckily, Canada is cool and gay marriage is legal here. So yah, go Canada!

OTHER SHTUFF

Tell me the first word that comes to mind when you hear..

HANSON: girls
ROCKET: those candy things
SUGAR: my sugar bowl [it's from Yorkshire]
PEN: right there *points to desk*
STICKY: popsicles

PICTURES & PROMOTIONS

4+ CLEAR PICTURES OF YOURSELF.

PROMOTE US IN 3 PLACES. I'LL CHECK, PINKY PROMISE!
rateme_rawr
0nicolebee0 [comment is on most recent entry]
doomish[comment is also on most recent entry]

kthnx XD
Subscribe

• stamped .. leaving

i'm leaving this community, sorry guys ♥ thanks for accepting me. =)

• (no subject)

I QUIT. ♥

• (no subject)

Dear dead community, I broke everything that has to do with having a good computer. I will be more active (not that it matters) when I fix my sob…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 13 comments

• stamped .. leaving

i'm leaving this community, sorry guys ♥ thanks for accepting me. =)

• (no subject)

I QUIT. ♥

• (no subject)

Dear dead community, I broke everything that has to do with having a good computer. I will be more active (not that it matters) when I fix my sob…