• Music:

n00b

(TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF)
01) Name: toria
02) Age: 15
03) Location: Flowery Branch, Georgia.
04) Sexuality: heterosexual
05) How tall are you?: 5 foot 3
06) What are your natural hair and eye colors?: hazel eyes, dark brown hair.
07) If you had one million dollars, what would you do with it?: i would buy alot of books, i love reading...i'm not going to lie, i'd probably spend it all on myself, with the exception of something for my mother.
08) What are your phobias?:i can't stand sleeping with any open doors..and sharp objects scare the shit out of me, i know it's stupid but if i see a knife, i'm just freaking out hoping that i don't run into it or something. :)

(OPINIONS ON)
09) Abortions:i think that abortion is wrong if your thinking of it as murder, but i think that if it's in the best interest of the child, and keeping him/her from a life that isn't suitable, or isn't stable. then i think it's for the best, but ultimately it should be up to the woman.
10) Homosexuality:lt;/b> i think when a man and man love one another that it's beautiful, or a woman and another woman, just the same as a man loving a woman. love comes in so many forms, so many ways to express the way someone feels, it shouldn't be restricted, people should expand their minds, and try to be more open and welcoming towards people that aren't just.like.them.

(654321 FAVORITES)
11) 6 Movies:the virgin suicides, office space, the notebook, fight club, butterfly effect, monster.
12) 5 Bands: juliana theory, copeland, hawthorne nehemiah, saosin, fear before the march of flames.
13) 4 TV Shows: family guy, csi, simpsons, and desperate housewives :)
14) 3 Words: noxious, captivate, silence.
15) 2 People [Include pictures]: MY beautiful love, erika. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and of course my lovely friend, nita. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
16) 1 Place:my old house in savannah, i miss it, even though i don't remember much about it, when i see pictures, all the memories flood my head, my grandmother, the trees with spanish moss. it's all so beautiful.

(R4ND0M TH1NG5)
17) All I ever wanted to be when I grew up was: a gangster
18) If you were told today that you had only a month to live, what would be all the things you would do or say before you died?:i would tell my mom that she shouldn't be sad or worry about me because just growing up in a home with her has made my life, amazing. i would tell my sister that although we are only half related and we don't see eachother much, that i think of her everyday and i love her, and her cute little babies. then i would go outside, lay under the stars with my best friends and talk about all the great times we've had. and then i would go find frankie and have alot of hot sex. ♥
19) How'd you find out about thesex?: just browsing through some communities.
20) What do you think about thesex mods ( ________8254726 KRISTIN / guccixsuit CHRIS / bacardiblu MARK)?: i think kristin is gorgeous, chris is fucking adorable, and mark looks like one of my best friends Jerry which is amazing because jerry is beautiful. :)
21) Promote to 2 communities, or to 4 people & link them here:
http://www.livejournal.com/community/00000promotions/
http://www.livejournal.com/community/000000000000pro/

(PICTURES)
22) Picture of favorite possession:hmm...i have two that are on the top of my list...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and my charles bukowski book.
23) Who is your role model:not exactly my role model ... but picasso is someone that i admire, for his ability to make so much sense out of something that would otherwise seem like chaos.
24) Show us 4 or more clear pictures of your face:Image hosted by Photobucket.com
25) 100x100 picture of your face for the accepted page:

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 37 comments