• Mood:
  • Music:

n00b

(TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF)
01) Name:Hallie
02) Age:14
03) Location:Boca raton florida
04) Sexuality:Striaght
05) How tall are you?:4 foot 11 inches. Yes i know im short!
06) What are your natural hair and eye colors?:Blonde and blue
07) If you had one million dollars, what would you do with it?:I would save half of it. And splurge the rest of it at thrift stores <33
08) What are your phobias?:Spiders, any with mroe then four legs creep me out. Also the thought of dying, i like to live life to the fullest and if i die then i wount be able to anymore.Duh.

(OPINIONS ON)
09) Abortions:I don't like the idea of abortion. If you have sex and have a baby, you pretty much choose the consequence. If the girl got raped that is a totally different story.
10) Homosexuality:lt;/b>For it. Some of my friends are gay and i respect that. People can't help who they like/love. It's their own choice ,let them make it.

(654321 FAVORITES)
11) 6 Movies:Ferris bullers day off, nepolian dynamite, billymadison, the grudge, scary movie3, Big daddy
12) 5 Bands:The used, my chemical romance, hellogoodbye, hawthorne hieghts, from first to last
13) 4 TV Shows:Fullhouse,invader zim, will&grace, friends
14) 3 Words:Kapow! Uber! Thermos! (they all sound funny :])
15) 2 People [Include pictures]:Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comThese to girls are the most amazing people on the PLANET!
16) 1 Place:Canada! I went there one time on a trip. It was one of the most beautiful places i have ever seen. I would die to live there!

(R4ND0M TH1NG5)
17) All I ever wanted to be when I grew up was:a gangster
18) If you were told today that you had only a month to live, what would be all the things you would do or say before you died?:I would go skydiving. It sounds like so much fun. Or go on one of those mechanical bulls that sounds uber fun!
19) How'd you find out about thesex?:My friend lacey's userinfo
20) What do you think about thesex mods ( ________8254726 KRISTIN / guccixsuit CHRIS / bacardiblu MARK)?:They are deffinatly sexay beasts!
21) Promote to 2 communities, or to 4 people & link them here:

(PICTURES)
22) Picture of favorite possession:Image hosted by Photobucket.comDeffinatly my ballet shoes! Ive been dancing for 12 years :]
23) Who is your role model:My best friend rachael, the black and white picture uptop. She has helped me through soooo much!
24) Show us 4 or more clear pictures of your face:Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com me ont he right.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comDi-Di-Disco baybeee!

25) 100x100 picture of your face for the accepted page:Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Subscribe

• Application kthnx

STUFF 01) Name: Stephi-Ann 02) Age: Seventeen 03) Location: Harlow, Essex, UK 04) Sexuality: Bisexual 05) Do you have a myspace? Link…

• (no subject)

Eh, here's some pictures: Listening to Wonderboy. If you like Tenacious D, I like you. I did Alex's hair in geometry :] I love him.

• (no subject)

THIS COMMUNITY HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN if you want to stay a part of it, move on over to me & dave's new community phosphoricsex.

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 27 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt