____thesex

• Mood:
  • Music:

(TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF)
01) Name: Mac Thompson
02) Age: Sixteen
03) Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
04) Sexuality: Gay or something
05) How tall are you?: I think the correct question here would be how short am I...which is 5'3.5"
06) What are your natural hair and eye colors?: Disgustingly dirty blonde hair, blue eyes.
07) If you had one million dollars, what would you do with it?: Put off a hundred thousand or so for college, and then spend the rest wildly.
08) What are your phobias?: Having all my friends disown me. Generally just being alone.

(OPINIONS ON)
09) Abortions: I think it should be a spectator sport.
10) Homosexuality: It's hot, but most of the time it's just annoying.

(654321 FAVORITES)
11) 6 Movies: Kill Bill (volumes 1 & 2), Run Lola Run, Shaun of the Dead, Mean Girls, Wet Hot American Summer, The Ring
12) 5 Bands: Pitbull, Ludacris, Lil Jon, 50 Cent, Ciara (I don't really listen to bands, just hip hop because I'm black)
13) 4 TV Shows: I don't watch TV, and if I do, it's just music videos
14) 3 Words: Slut, gay, omg.
15) 2 People [Include pictures]:

Kelly Perry

My baby sister Faith
16) 1 Place: Australia. I went there on a student exchange program. It was so beautiful. I wish that trip had never ended.

(R4ND0M TH1NG5)
17) All I ever wanted to be when I grew up was: a gangster
18) If you were told today that you had only a month to live, what would be all the things you would do or say before you died?: I would tell everyone I've ever wronged that I'm sorry, regardless of what I did or the situation.
19) How'd you find out about thesex?: Someone promoting in my LJ. Actually I applied here before and was rejected because I suck at life apparently.
20) What do you think about thesex mods ( ________8254726 KRISTIN / guccixsuit CHRIS / bacardiblu MARK)?: Hotties with bodies!
21) Promote to 2 communities, or to 4 people & link them here: Ok I did (I'm totally lying)

(PICTURES)
22) Picture of favorite possession:
Samsung a680, videophone. Hell yes.
23) Who is your role model:

Kelly Perry, god she's hot.
24) Show us 4 or more clear pictures of your face:

25) 100x100 picture of your face for the accepted page:

I'm really fucking drunk right now so if any of it is incoherent, please take that into consideration. Thank you.

Subscribe

• Application kthnx

STUFF 01) Name: Stephi-Ann 02) Age: Seventeen 03) Location: Harlow, Essex, UK 04) Sexuality: Bisexual 05) Do you have a myspace? Link…

• (no subject)

Eh, here's some pictures: Listening to Wonderboy. If you like Tenacious D, I like you. I did Alex's hair in geometry :] I love him.

• (no subject)

THIS COMMUNITY HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN if you want to stay a part of it, move on over to me & dave's new community phosphoricsex.

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 60 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt