n00b

(TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF)
01) Name: Lauren
02) Age: 14 3/4
03) Location: Jersey
04) Sexuality: Straight
05) How tall are you?: 5'6
06) What are your natural hair and eye colors?: Dirty Blonde and light Green
07) If you had one million dollars, what would you do with it?: Give half of it to find the cure for diabetes and 1/4 of it for eye transplant surgery for my sister, and the rest of it id buy a bigger house for my family and buy me a whole new wardrobe.
08) What are your phobias?: Elevators, Dying of high/low blood sugar and never getting married

(OPINIONS ON)
09) Abortions: I think it should screened abortion. I think that if you were just being stupid and didn't wear protection then you don't have the right to take away a human life for your stupid mistake. If you were raped and found to have child then i think you should be able to make that choice not only for your sake but the sake of the child.
10) Homosexuality:lt;/b> I think they don't have a choice on who they love and it shouldn't matter what gender loves what gender as long as they have real genuine love for each other.

(654321 FAVORITES)
11) 6 Movies: 10 things i hate about you, Wimbledon, Shaun of the dead, The Ring, Napoleon Dynamite, Garen State
12) 5 Bands: Hidden in Plain View, Taking Back Sunday, Starting Line, Blue Skies at War, and Useless Id
13) 4 TV Shows: Will and Grace, Celebrity Fit Club, The best week ever, and One Tree Hill
14) 3 Words: Witty, Anamanapea (sp?) , and quirky
15) 2 People [Include pictures]:
Ester

Izz

16) 1 Place: My Room

(R4ND0M TH1NG5)
17) All I ever wanted to be when I grew up was: a gangster
18) If you were told today that you had only a month to live, what would be all the things you would do or say before you died?: Id throw a big party amd invite everyone. Id beat up my ex ethan for cheating on me. Id quit my job and curse off my boss. And id tell my family how much i love em
19) How'd you find out about thesex?: I looked uo rating in the interest part of live journal and this came up
20) What do you think about thesex mods ( ________8254726 KRISTIN / guccixsuit CHRIS / bacardiblu MARK)?: They seem pretty cool
21) Promote to 2 communities, or to 4 people & link them here:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/x3butterflieyes/1420.html?view=2188#t2188

http://www.livejournal.com/users/i__x3__u/2163.html?view=8819#t8819

http://www.livejournal.com/community/friends_i_want/835997.html

(i did two people and one community )

(PICTURES)
22) Picture of favorite possession: My ripped jeans i just got:
23) Who is your role model: My little sister. I know its wierd i mean she is younger then me but when she was 6 years old she was diagnosed with eye cancer. Whne she was 7 she had to have her eyes removed and is now blind. She has gone through so much in her life and she only 8 and she can still go through everyday and smile and socialize. And i respect that so much, and i know if i was in her position i probaly would be locked in my room freaking out about how my life is going to be and what ifs.
24) Show us 4 or more clear pictures of your face:

25) 100x100 picture of your face for the accepted page:

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 52 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next