n00b

(TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF)
01) Name: Sarah Elizabeth
02) Age: 19
03) Location: Iowa City
04) Sexuality: Hetero
05) How tall are you?: 5 feet- ugh.
06) What are your natural hair and eye colors?: brown hair, green eyes
07) If you had one million dollars, what would you do with it?: buy all the CDs I can't seem to fit into my budget now, put some in the bank to accumulate interest and sustain my current lifestyle, then donate donate donate.
08) What are your phobias?: NEEDLES, I'm scared to death of them. I also don't like to see peoples wrists- the underneat part, where you can see all the tendons and veins.

(OPINIONS ON)
09) Eating disorders: Tragic, and usually the result of unfair expectations brought on by the media. If I didn't like eating so much/had more self control, I probably would have resorted to it many times in my mid-teens.
10) Abortions: I'm pretty much against it, but like most people, think exceptions should be made in extenuating circumstances. Duh, rape and incest. Otherwise, you made the bed, so lay in it.
11) Homosexuality: Who cares? If I had feelings for a girl, I'd go for it; feelings are just there, people shouldn't have to supress their feelings just because someone isn't the "right" gender.

(654321 FAVORITES)
12) 6 Movies: American History X, Romper Stomper, Mean Girls, Being John Malkovich, Fight Club, Gangs of New York
13) 5 Bands: Social Distortion, The Pixies, Descendents, The Cure, The Clash
14) 4 TV Shows: The Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, Elimidate
15) 3 Words: forever, pretentious, calamity
16) 2 People [Include pictures]:
Jordan, my boyfriend, the nicest, most sincere, charismatic, and caring person alive- he brings out the best in everyone.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Emma, the adorable little girl I nanny for.

17) 1 Place: Rome, Italy

(R4ND0M TH1NG5)
18) All I ever wanted to be when I grew up was: a gangster. But seriously, I wanted to be one of the demonstrators who gives out samples at Sams Club from the time I was 5 til I was probably 10, because there was this gorgeous lady named Debbie who was always giving out pizza samples every time we went and I wanted to be her.
19) If you were told today that you had only a month to live, what would be all the things you would do or say before you died?: I would probably try to operate as normally as possible, but I know I'd get super sentimental and probably cry a lot while doing those normal things, and say "I love you" even more than I do now.
20) How'd you find out about thesex?: it was linked from another community I think...
21) What do you think about thesex mods ( ________8254726 KRISTIN / guccixsuit CHRIS / bacardiblu MARK)?:They are good lookin' mods, and seem to be fair and active in the community.
22) Promote to 2 communities, or to 4 people & link them here: http://www.livejournal.com/users/cato, http://www.livejournal.com/users/jolie, http://www.livejournal.com/users/casablancas, http://www.livejournal.com/users/jk5

(PICTURES)
23) Picture of favorite possession:Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us It was my dad's, the only toy he ever had growing up. Now I've had it since I was a baby.
24) Who is your role model:
My dad, he's so silly and fun- he's also a tremendous example of coming from nothing and "making it".
25) Show us 4 or more clear pictures of your face:

26) 100x100 picture of your face for the accepted page:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Subscribe

• Application kthnx

STUFF 01) Name: Stephi-Ann 02) Age: Seventeen 03) Location: Harlow, Essex, UK 04) Sexuality: Bisexual 05) Do you have a myspace? Link…

• (no subject)

Eh, here's some pictures: Listening to Wonderboy. If you like Tenacious D, I like you. I did Alex's hair in geometry :] I love him.

• (no subject)

THIS COMMUNITY HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN if you want to stay a part of it, move on over to me & dave's new community phosphoricsex.

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 45 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• Application kthnx

STUFF 01) Name: Stephi-Ann 02) Age: Seventeen 03) Location: Harlow, Essex, UK 04) Sexuality: Bisexual 05) Do you have a myspace? Link…

• (no subject)

Eh, here's some pictures: Listening to Wonderboy. If you like Tenacious D, I like you. I did Alex's hair in geometry :] I love him.

• (no subject)

THIS COMMUNITY HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN if you want to stay a part of it, move on over to me & dave's new community phosphoricsex.