____thesex

n00b

(TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF)
01) Name: Brenden B.
02) Age: 18
03) Location: Naperville IL.
04) Sexuality: metrosexual
05) How tall are you?: 5'10"
06) What are your natural hair and eye colors?: Natural hair color is ash blonde. My eyes are a hazel
07) If you had one million dollars, what would you do with it?: create my own clothing company and 10% of everything made would go to organizations and charities that I believe in.
08) What are your phobias?: I am castrophobic

(OPINIONS ON)
09) Eating disorders: I think that is a big thing that is over-looked. Society puts in the minds of others that you have to look a certain way. That is sad.
10) Abortions: In my opinion they are ABSOLUTELY wrong. But everyone else has an opinion also, let them have it.
11) Homosexuality: Good for you! I think that it is something that isn't a big deal. Be proud!

(654321 FAVORITES)
12) 6 Movies: (in no order) May, Clockwork Orange, Fight Club, Pulp Fiction, Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind, Moulin Rouge
13) 5 Bands: The Chariot, The Mars Volta, At the Drive-In, Converge, HORSEtheband
14) 4 TV Shows: Family Guy, Futurama, That 70's Show, Will & Grace
15) 3 Words: divine, believe, interesting
16) 2 People [Include pictures]: My girlfriend Sam

and Helen!

17) 1 Place: Denny's

(R4ND0M TH1NG5)
18) All I ever wanted to be when I grew up was:a gangster
19) If you were told today that you had only a month to live, what would be all the things you would do or say before you died?: I'd eat at every restaurant in Chicago, learn how to speak japanese, ski dive, snowboard, and I would tell everyone who has affected me both good and bad, thank you.
20) How'd you find out about thesex?: Saw the ad in the community Aleasto
21) What do you think about thesex mods ( ________8254726 KRISTIN / guccixsuit CHRIS / bacardiblu MARK)?: Kristin: I like your style, your page is a pure reflection of who you are. You look like a fun person.
Chris: I like your hair. Not many guys can pull off good hair. You sure do.
Mark: I love the Mohawk. I had one once. You are very photogenic. It's hard to find pretty people now-a-days.

22) Promote to 2 communities, or to 4 people & link them here:
Unwritten_Walls
Bleedingdivine
Chronicfreak
xbitexmyxtoungue
(PICTURES)
23) Picture of favorite possession: My camcorder

24) Who is your role model: Aaron from mewithoutyou

25) Show us 4 or more clear pictures of your face:

26) 100x100 picture of your face for the accepted page:

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment