n00b

(TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF)
01) Name: Mike
02) Age: 20
03) Location: New York City, where chinatown meets tribeca and soho
04) Sexuality: straight
05) How tall are you?: 6'0
06) What are your natural hair and eye colors?: blond/blue
07) If you had one million dollars, what would you do with it?: become a drug addict probably
08) What are your phobias?: drowning, suffocating, anything where I can't breathe. Also I have this constant paranoia that everyone is making fun of me. And I dont like it when someone I dont know/trust is walking so close behind me that I can feel them It goes along with the paranoia thing.

(OPINIONS ON)
09) Eating disorders: This is hard, a girl I used to like had one and I used to try to offer her support but there's basically nothing I could do for her so it left me feeling useless. It was sort of a crutch that she needed to be able to live, as backwards as that sounds. So I guess some people need to have them and most people with them are not about to change because you want them to.
10) Abortions: Fine with me
11) Homosexuality: a-ok but not for me. I hope you nice people can get married sometime soon.

(654321 FAVORITES)
12) 6 Movies: Mullholland Drive, Rushmore, Dangerous Lives of Alter Boys, Citizen Kane, Casablanca, Blue Velvet
13) 5 Bands: Joan of Arc, The Wrens, Mountain Goats, Archers of Loaf, Dismemberment Plan
14) 4 TV Shows: Arrested Development, Sienfeld, Family Guy, South Park. I havent watched much TV in the last few years because I didn't have cable at my house, but I saw the entire series of arrested development on DVD and it's amazing.
15) 3 Words: hold, well (not the state of being or how one did, but rather the pause in a sentance), view
16) 2 People [Include pictures]: My Sister (no picture available but here's one of her kitten Image Hosted by ImageShack.us) and Jeff Image Hosted by ImageShack.us He's on the right. One of my best friends, a really great guy. That's me going nuts in the background.
17) 1 Place: I would say New York City, but I live here so instead: Cedar Point in ohio. I've been there in the middle of many road trips and each time it's just so amazing. The day is just always good. It's beautiful and the rollercoasters are amazing. It's a great place to be with good friends.

(R4ND0M TH1NG5)
18) All I ever wanted to be when I grew up was: when I was little it was fireman, then the house across the street from me burned down and scared the shit out of me. Then it was marine biologist but I got a bunch of books from the library and found out how boring seaweed was. After that it was Mechanical Engineer designing rollercoasters. That one stuck around for a while, but the dream was squashed when I realized how small the field was and that I would most likely end up working for Lockheed Martin, which I'm not okay with. So now I'm in the School of Social Work at NYU and interning at PS165 and seeing the difference I make in these kids lives is just so rewarding. I think this one is going to stick.

Also: a gangster
19) If you were told today that you had only a month to live, what would be all the things you would do or say before you died?: Although I'd like to go around telling everyone how bad they've made my life or broke my heart that would never happen. I'd probably keep it too myself and continue going to school and work and then let everyone know the last time I thought I would see them. And I'd also try coke and heroin. I've been told that I was a few days away from death once, but I didn't have anytime to act on it because I was immediatly rushed to surgery to have 13 inches of intestines removed.
20) How'd you find out about thesex?: Chris (Ithrewthemtosea)
21) What do you think about thesex mods ( ________8254726 KRISTIN / guccixsuit CHRIS / bacardiblu MARK)?:they seem cool and awesome.
22) Promote to 2 communities, or to 4 people & link them here:http://www.livejournal.com/users/_onionion/
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=docteur
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=utopian
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=_analbatross&mode=full

(PICTURES)
23) Picture of favorite possession: a little stone sparrow Image Hosted by ImageShack.us He takes road trips with me. I found him chillin on top of a parking meter coming out of a Karate show. edited because now I have a camera. I really like this little guy a lot but I can't explain why. Just something about him.
24) Who is your role model:Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
25) Show us 4 or more clear pictures of your face: one from a few minutes ago because everyone thought it looked like I had yellow teeth but I dont. Also shows my new haircut from a month ago Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
26) 100x100 picture of your face for the accepted page:Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 36 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous