New

(TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF)
01) Name: Lauren Ashley
02) Age: 18
03) Location: Louisville, KY
04) Sexuality: Bisexual
05) How tall are you?: 5'0
06) What are your natural hair and eye colors?: Brown & Brown
07) If you had one million dollars, what would you do with it?: Man that's a hard question, probably buy a house, car, a Q'doba, donate some to charity, give some to my friends, and adopt kids and animals?
08) What are your phobias?: Snakes

(OPINIONS ON)
09) Eating disorders: I think that you could do so much more with your life, vomit acid messes up your stomach and just makes you so skinny and elongates your face, yuck! I just read an article on it, I would much rather have some skin on my body then none at all.
10) Abortions: It's the woman's choice, enough said.
11) Homosexuality: I think they are wonderful individuals, I've never met a homosexual I don't like. Futhermore, I do disagree with them being discriminated on, if they want to love eachother let them, it's that a straight persons business. Plus all the gay men I know are adopting children and doing so much good in the world, plus they are great people to shop with!

(654321 FAVORITES)
12) 6 Movies: Cruel Intentions, Fight Club, Finding Neverland, The Notebook, Spanglish, and Life as a House
13) 5 Bands: Dispatch, Switchfoot, Maroon 5, The Doors, and Beatles
14) 4 TV Shows: Laguna Beach (I know lame, but it keeps me interested) - Room Raiders - Extreme Home Makeover - Desperate Housewifes
15) 3 Words: Mmkay, Dro, and Awesome
16) 2 People [Include pictures]: My boyfriend Stephen - & my aunt Shannon - No picture
17) 1 Place: My bed room

(R4ND0M TH1NG5)
18) All I ever wanted to be when I grew up was: A gangster
19) If you were told today that you had only a month to live, what would be all the things you would do or say before you died?: Call all the people I know and try to hang out with them tell them my condition, do all my goals in life, have all the sex I could, kiss as many girls as possible, and do everything I haven't done, oh and get married.
20) How'd you find out about thesex?: xsadrobotheartx
21) What do you think about thesex mods ( ________8254726 KRISTIN / guccixsuit CHRIS / bacardiblu MARK)?: Kristin - Looks like a pretty girl and I like her name? Chris - Has a pretty niffy shirt on in his picture and has cool hair, Mark - Looks like a pimp daddy.
22) Promote to 2 communities, or to 4 people & link them here:
ovrdue_hysteria
kiss_my___ak_47
_jetaime_
_____xily

(PICTURES)
23) Picture of favorite possession:
24) Who is your role model:
25) Show us 4 or more clear pictures of your face:

My Marilyn Monroe shirt -
26) 100x100 picture of your face for the accepted page:

Yeah I change my hair a lot.