(TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF)
01) Name:
Véronique
02) Age: 16
03) Location: Gatineau,Qu,Ca
04) Sexuality: Straight but with fun.
05) How tall are you?: 5'8
06) What color hair&eyes do you have?: Blondish hair . hazel green eyes
07) Do you go to school? Where?: Philemon Wright High School . In hull quebec.
08) If you had one million dollars, what would you do with it?: is that before or after tax? cause they take away a whole bunch of money . but i would put away 50 grand for my college tuition crap (planning to be a lawyer) pay off my moms bills pay off my dads bills . donate a big chunk to cancer research and .. maybe start up my own show on cable tv.

(OPINIONS ON)

09) sXe: as long as no one preaches to me im good to go .
10) Abortions: i'm pro-choice. i think the woman (and man if there is one ) should have the 100% desicion to decide what will happen with the baby. I don't think it should be a type of birth control though, and many women do use it as that . I think rape cases are the only times it should be used.
11) Homosexuality: no problem with it , why shouldnt a guy be with the person he likes  and vice versa.

(654321 FAVORITES)

12) Movies[SIX]: The birds, Overboard, Shrek 2, Wizard of Oz, The Ring, Boogey
13) Bands[FIVE]: Billy Talent. My chemical romance. The love machine. taking back sunday. Destinys Child
14) TV Shows[FOUR]: The Oc, Degrassi, Wickedly Perfect, Big brother (reality tv whore)
15) Words[THREE]: Kinky . Information  . puh-leese
16) People[TWO] Include picture(s):

<-- My best Christina

<-- Other best Leigh.

17) Place[ONE]: Nova Scotia! i miss my friends =(

(R4ND0M TH1NG5)

18) All I ever wanted to be when I grew up was: a gangster.
19) Last movie you saw: Cabin Fever. not too good
20) How'd you find out about thesex?: I was browsing through random communities and i came into this one and i decided to try and become part of it!
21) What do you think about thesex mods ( </a></a>________8254726 KRISTIN / </a></a>guccixsuit CHRIS / </a></a>bacardiblu MARK)?: I dont know any of you personally but you all seem like cool cats. totally interesting & as if you'd be really cool to be hang out with. All very photogenic! =)

(PICTURES)

22) Picture of something/someone you love:
 <-- indicating piercings

23) Show us 4 or more clear pictures of your face:

24) 100x100 picture of your face for the accepted page:

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 29 comments