July 28th, 2005

Casper

(no subject)

hey guys. I'm not the best mod ever or anything but I have an extremley difficult situation going on right now and I'll probably keep active because it'll give me something to keep my mind off of things but I might not.

I have two parents who are not fit to be titled as so, and I am fighting to keep away from them, I've been doing so all summer, only now everything has been complicated and I won't be able to do it without living with my mother and working from there.

It's not going to be easy for me so little words of encouragement would help, I'm most likely going to have to live on my own, at age 16 . Balance an apartment with school and a job, with hopefully help from the state. But anyways, it's going to be rough but I do love you guys and I will drop a line, hopefully it will end soon.

DAVE
Casper

WOOOW

awesome layout by kristin I think it's ammaazing.

AND WE FIXED THE MEMBERS PAGE WOOOOOOO YAY

and soon we will be adding a list of my favorite members and her favorite members, because we can. :-D

and the title is different, how you like? I came up with it myself, :-D
"Gay name, straight up AWESOME community"
  • Current Mood
    chipper haha
butterfly

stamped//ideas

The community is sort of dead all of a sudden. "Well duh, thanks Captain Obvious" Yeah, yeah, you don't have to say it, I know you secretly love me. But anyway, we should do something to get some activeness goin' on, don'tcha think? I don't have any ideas for contests because I'm a moron so I'm not really any help, but we should do something. Everyone in this community is smarter than everyone who's not so we should be able to brainstorm some good ideas, right? ;)

we all hate text posts.. so here's one for youCollapse )
  • Current Mood
    so, you know i love you