March 1st, 2005

Stamped

I know text-only sucks, but I have a question.

Since I know a lot of you are from Maine, how many of you are going to the Taste of Chaos tomorrow night in Portland?
  • Current Music
    Tilly and the Wall - Let it Rain

/CO-MOD--- Members MUST Read This!!!

I am making a Members Quilt to put on the Community Info page and I will need 1 pic (preferably a headshot). People who are voting before applying or being stamped are confusing the Hell out of me (some shitheads have lied and said that they were stamped under a different LJ name which wasn't true) and this will help prove who's a member and who's not.

All of you have 2 weeks to post a 200X200 pic under this post. That is more than enough time so there are no excuses for not doing it. After a week (March 8) I will remind the members who have not posted a pic for the quilt and at the end of the 2 weeks, those who still have not followed directions may be removed from the members list and will be asked to re-apply.

Re-Cap:
1) Post 1 100 X 100 pic of you (head shot would be appreciated but whatever just as long as it is clearly your face).
2) On the subject line, write your first name.
3) Do this before March 15.

I may also need someone with html and photoshop skills to help with the Community Info/Quilt so if you're badass at all that shit then please speak up.

Questions and concerns please comment here. Don't write it on a different post please. Oh and if you have any ideas for future THEMES, please leave your suggestion here as well.

Thanks for your help and cooperation, guys and "girls".