____thesex

• Mood:
  • Music:
(TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF)
01) Name: Avelle
02) Age: 16
03) Location: San Francisco
04) Sexual Preferance: straight
05) Do you go to school? Where?: I go to a french school here...small and wierd.

(654321 FAVORITES)
06) Movies[SIX]:
•The Nightmare Before Christmas
•Big Fish
•Dazed and Confused
•Monsieur Ibrahim
•Garden State
•It's a Wonderful Life
07) Bands[FIVE]:
•TV on the Radio
•Head Automatica
•The Mars Volta
•Billy Talent
•My Chemical Romance
08) TV Shows[FOUR]:
---I don't watch TV,I'm a movie freak,I really don't like TV shows much---
09) Words[THREE]:
•Decadence
•Highlight
•Psychological
10) People[TWO]:
•My Brother
•My friend Eva
11) Place[ONE]:
•St.Malo,France

(OPINIONS ON)
12) sXe:
As much as the decision of having sex with someone is important,I realized that technically sex is just a natural way of life.It's like eating,or breathing,it's something we're meant to do.So it kinda dosn't matter.But us humans think about things so often that now that it's really not looked at that way.I understand though...
13) Abortions:
People make a huge deal about saving unborn babies but i think that we should spend more time trying to save suicidal people who already have a life instead of babies who don't even have lives yet.Yet even if I'm for abortion it's only in important cases such as rape and underage pregnancies.
14) Rating Communities:
I get really pissed at them and the people in them yet I'm an addict.I can't stop reading them and joining them...

(USELESS INFORMATION)
15) One thing that pisses you off:
I hate it when people type all ghetto i.e.:Yo uz gots ta check dis out!Is da shitz!!
16) Ever been to Maine?
Nooope but when i was in Canada I looked at Maine from the country border. Does that count???
17) What's the last movie you saw?:
Garden State.
18) All I ever wanted to be when I grew up was:
a gangster
19) What song are you listening to?:
Me vs. Madonna vs. Elvis - Brand New
20) Where was the last place you went?:
Taco Bell
21) Show us a picture. Anything you want to show us, something you like, something funny, ANYTHING!:
This is a cartoon my friend Sam drew:

(COMMUNITY)
22) How'd you find THESEX?: In another community (_radxwhored_)
23) What do you think of your mods [KRISTIN/________8254726 CHRIS/guccixsuit MARKbacardiblu]?:
Chris is beautiful-looking...Mark looks like the singer of my brothers band and looks like the kind of guy who's very cool to be with...and Kristin looks really nice.
Is any of it right?
24) You need to promote us to two other communities/people. Link us to where you promoted:
http://www.livejournal.com/community/_radxwhores_/
http://www.livejournal.com/users/___ambulance___/
(PICTURES)
We need at least 3 pictures of you.. AND WE NEED A 100X100 PICTURE FOR THE INFO PAGE.

Subscribe

• Application kthnx

STUFF 01) Name: Stephi-Ann 02) Age: Seventeen 03) Location: Harlow, Essex, UK 04) Sexuality: Bisexual 05) Do you have a myspace? Link…

• (no subject)

Eh, here's some pictures: Listening to Wonderboy. If you like Tenacious D, I like you. I did Alex's hair in geometry :] I love him.

• (no subject)

THIS COMMUNITY HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN if you want to stay a part of it, move on over to me & dave's new community phosphoricsex.

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 34 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• Application kthnx

STUFF 01) Name: Stephi-Ann 02) Age: Seventeen 03) Location: Harlow, Essex, UK 04) Sexuality: Bisexual 05) Do you have a myspace? Link…

• (no subject)

Eh, here's some pictures: Listening to Wonderboy. If you like Tenacious D, I like you. I did Alex's hair in geometry :] I love him.

• (no subject)

THIS COMMUNITY HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN if you want to stay a part of it, move on over to me & dave's new community phosphoricsex.